Chapter Four

It was lunchtime and my stomach growled angrily as I put my books back in my locker.

Luckily, I packed my own lunch so I didn't have to eat in the cafeteria with everyone else. Haha anti-social squad am I right?

I searched the empty hallways for the stairs leading to the rooftop. I found them and bounded up them.

The door burst open and I breathed in the fresh Spring air. I sat on a bench facing the city. A gentle breeze ruffled my hair. I plugged my headphones in and bobbed to the music while eating my yummy turkey sandwich. I soaked in the sun, enjoying the scenery.

A/N: (;  Love you Tae! <3

When I was near the end of my lunch, something cold and wet splashed onto my head and shoulders.

I hastily yanked up my mask and whirled around.

The guy from earlier today stood in front of me holding an empty plastic waterbottle. I took out my headphones glared daggers at him.

"Oops, didn't see you there," he said while smirking and shrugging. I sighed and rolled my eyes, annoyed. I bent down and picked up my stuff. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm roughly.

"Where do you think you're going?" he wondered, still smirking. "I'm not done with you yet." He then shoved me on the ground. I tried to show as much fear in my eyes as I possibly could.

     'What a dork, I can easily fight this jerk off.'

"Why don't you talk, huh? Are you too cool to talk? Is that it? Well, I'm gonna put you in your place, you worthless b****!" he whispered, voice irritatingly husky.

He grabbed my hair and yanked it really hard, making me whimper. Then he slapped my face a couple of times and kicked me a time or two before I heard a voice.

"What the hell, Kai!? Stop hurting her!" the man yelled at my bully enraged. Kai stopped kicking me and was pulled away from me.

The new guy punched Kai in the nose and he groaned after falling to the cement. The new guy rushed to me and helped me sit up, searching my face.

"Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded, touched by his kindness. "You're Y/N, right?" I nodded again. " I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you, Y/N, although these aren't the best circumstances to meet in."

A/N: I bet y'all thought it was Jungkook, am I right? Well, sorry. That's too clichė for me.

He smiled cutely. I just wanted to squeeze his squishy cheeks. Wait what?

Jimin took my hand and helped me stand up. I was quivering and he noticed. "Do you want to go to the nurse's office?" he asked, gently holding my arm to steady me. I hesitated then nodded carefully.