Chapter Six

Once school was finished, I sped to the alleyway as fast as I could. As I trudged along the sidewalk, a black sedan pulled up next to me and rolled down its window. Jimin's cute face appeared.

"Hey, Y/N. Need a lift?" he asked. I shook my head.

"So you have a ride?" I nodded. Jimin looked reluctant to leave me and drive away.

"You sure?" I nodded roughly just so he'd understand that I am completely capable of getting home by myself.

"Alright then. See ya tomorrow, Y/N." Jimin waved his small hand then drove away.

I reached the alley, put my helmet on, and drove home.

Pulling into my driveway, I noticed a sleek black Suburban parked into front of the garage. Something occurred to me.

Mom and Dad were visiting!

I rushed to park my bike and sprinted inside the house while yanking my mask down.

"Mom! Dad!"

My mom was seated on the couch when I barged in. Her head snapped back expectantly.

"Y/N!" my mom shouts, running to me, arms open wide. Her arms engulfed my petite frame easily. "Honey! It's so good to see you!" She planted wet kisses all over my head.

"Moooom!" I whined, pulling away from her while wiping some slobber from my cheek. "You know I hate it when you do that."

She waved her hand dismissively. "I know that, but it's just so good to see my baby girl again." She pinched my cheek and I slapped her hand away playfully.

"Where's dad?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Oh, he's in the bathroom. We had a huge lunch before we got on our flight," Mom answered, patting her belly. I giggled.

"When will he learn tha-" I suddenly got cut off.

"Y/N!" My dad appeared then embraced both my mom and I.

We sat down and got caught up. They told me about their exciting trip to Tokyo while I informed them of the "goings-on" over here in Seoul.

"Oh, that reminds me, Y/N," Mom said, fishing something out of the purse next to her. "Aha!" She came up with something shiny. She handed me a new golden key. "I had your brother's apartment key replicated for you because you're moving in with him! Surprise!"

"WHAT?!"