Part 7-The Truth is....

The day has come and the sun shines through lou's window waking him upas he woke up and done with his morning routine the bell door rang when he opens it, he was surprise it was and he was alone lou was about to ask where the others are when nolan suddenly slapped lou right on his face lou was shocked as he look into nolan's angry eyes...nolan angrily said...

Nolan: How dare you fall in love with me!!! you're disgusting and such bad liar!!!!

Lou: n-nolan wait i can explain...

Nolan: no need to explain...i know your gay and what makes you think that i will love you back huh? what makes you think that i'll fall in love with a monster?! your disgusting!! and because of that i don't ever want to see your face again. GOOD.BYE!!!

lou felt shattered as he tried to reach out to nolan asking for forgiveness when something just suddenly grabbed his feet and try to drag into the washer, he cried out .

Lou: Nolan, pleade forgive me!!! i'll change please....NOLAN!!!I'M SORRY PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!

when lou woke up sweating and crying in fear.

( yep it was a dream, thought it was real huh? hehehe ;))

Lou breathe in and out so he can calm down as he look around his room he was so scared he cried so much. He changed clothes and took breakfast his nightmare wouldn't stop bothering him when all of a suddenly the bell rang lou look at the door with thinking his nightmare will happen in real lif..a few seconds past he had the courage to get up and open the door.. his hands are shaking as he opens the door a little and as he took a peek everyone was there and even nolan, Lou opens the door widely nervously waving at everyone....when Moxy tried to cheer him up...

Moxy; look lou about yesterday well um.....

Mandy:it was quite a scene, it even made us speechless..

Lou: i know, ....i'm disgusting....

Slick: Disgusting? lou, you just show us your true feelings, there's no need be ashamed of who you truly are?

Lou: r-really?

everyone nodded when the spy girls said...

Kitty: wow! that was very fast too!

Tuesday:i know right? OMG!!! this is just so cute!!

Lydia:yet i still can't believe this is happening ,i mean lou's hot guy then all of sudden heh y'know what i mean...

Lou felt a relief but got worried   when lou asked very serious...

Nolan: lou may i have a word?

Lou: oh uh......... y-yes, of course everyone get inside, nolan come with me upstairs...

As they all went inside lou asked them to wait while he talk to nolan when lou went upstairs they took a peek and try to listen carefully on what they'll be talking about..

Nolan: lou i....i'm very sorry on how i forced you...yesterday ..

Nolan said it in a very nervous tone as he looks down and asked nervously...

Nolan: and um do you mean it? y'know...what you just said?

Lou: uhhhhhhhhhh.............

Lou blushed so red nolan notice and look at him then lou suddenly remember his dream so he calmly try to explain while holding nolan's hand making nolan blush....

Lou: Nolan , i .... DO mean those things, i started to have this feeling when you came in my house on the third day or fourth any who... it was so fast i didn't know why i would feel something like this, why does my feeling for you became so strong that i can't deny it anymore... nolan, you're the most precious, sweetest and most caring doll i've ever met. your eyes are the most beautiful view i've ever seen, your smile shines up my whole dark days , and your voice...man it is such sweet music to my ears...you're just so cute and fragile that male me wanna protect you until the day i die... nolan, I LOVE YOU!!!just the way you are for me you are my perfect doll...

Nolan blushed so much while looking into lou's deep blue eyes when lou stop holding nolan's hand and put it in his pants pocket on the sides and sadly said.....

Lou: But it's alright if you don't feel the same way, i understand... i mean it is a bit weird for you having a boyfriend right? and even if we didn't become a thing at least we could become friends right? I'm really sorry for-

Nolan interrupted him by pulling lous polo shirt down to his direction and kissed him with happiness ,Lou's eyes went wide and was filled with surprised that he felt the kiss melting his heart making him warmer and as lou close his eyes slowly to relax he put his hands around nolan's waist they'd backed up as they are done kissing...and just stared at each other with passionate love...

Lou: Wow~!

Nolan: y'know i also have the same feeling for you, for so,so long..i also have the same thought of what will happen if you find out... lou, i am so happy right now.......i love you too..so so much and i want for all my life...thank you lou..

Nolan then hugged lou as lou felt happy that he carried and hugged nolan happily....

Lou: R-really?! oh my gosh!! this is the day of my life, thank you, i love you nolan.

Nolan: heehee..well let's go now they might get bored down there..

Lou: No, they won't... But i will never get bored waiting for you my love~

Lou said it in a very flirty tone making nolan blush and laugh when they went downstairs they were surprised because everyone was congratulating them for being the cutest gay couples.

Lucky: hooray!!congrats you two!!!

Lou: wait you know?

Wage: well yeah, we've been listening to you guys for a while..

Lou: man, you guys are Nosy...hahahaha and yet i am pleased to announce that me and nolan are in loved and i'm so lucky to have the most caring boyfriend in the world..

Nolan:  hehehe..me too.

Slick: let us make way for the gay couples, NOLOU!!!

Everybody cheers and congratulated them...time has passed everyone went except for nolan, nolan stayed a bit just to have some time alone with lou and as thet spent some time together it was almost night nolan was about to go home when lou gave nolan a kiss on his forehead and said in a flirty tone..

Lou: sweet dreams, my precious~

Nolan: hehe, sweet dreams too, my perfection~

as nolan walk away lou closed the door slowly and paced back at the door, he felt like the most happiest doll on eartg when it was about to sleep he kept thinking about the kiss of how soft, warm and sweet nolan's lips and while thinking of it he then fell asleep so happy.....