Part 29- Day 1 of Relaxation

It was very dark and Lou just kept on walking stealthily, He looks at his surroundings and it seems that his in the institute, PAST institute of perfection. The sky was Dark and the wind was Howling hard, But this didn't made Lou shiver but instead it was the feeling of being alone in a place like this. Lou gulped as he kept on walking until.... He saw IT. 

Lou's eyes widen as he fearfully stare at the WASHER which is just 14 inch away from him, He just stood still as memories of the past was flashing back in his mind. He was about to turn around when all of a sudden he was lifted up in the air and was being carried towards the washer, Lou was panicking and was Struggling to get off the people who are carrying him but even with his full strength he couldn't escape them, they have their grips tight on lou's legs and arms. 

Lou took a glance of the people underneath him and was in horror to see Moxy, Ox, Mandy, The spy girls, Wage, and Babo, his friends, he turn his attention back to the washer and got more frightened to see slick and lucky bat opening the washer's Door. They Threw Lou inside and as Soon as Lou stood up he Rush to get out but the others quickly closed the Door Making Lou hit the door's glass, He placed his hands on the glasses and started to shout and yell for help But they didn't Instead they Laughed and smiled seeing the sight in front of them. 

Lou was starting to Hyperventilate when it only got worse when His Boyfriend showed up and walked towards the door then smiled at lou devilishly. Lou yelled for help again but this time to his boyfriend, Nolan, But nolan just made a small Fog on the glass then wrote something That Made Lou Broke down.. 'YOU DESERVE IT' and with that Nolan laughed evilly as he left, leaving lou Crying and Begging to be let out. No matter what Lou did, it was worthless but he didn't stop until water started to fill up the washer, As soon as the water reached Lou's Chest The Washer started to Spin, Lou Kept begging as he kept trying to get air until moments later he gave up begging and just focused on not drowning which is impossible, The Washer is now filled up with water giving Lou little time to get air and started to struggle on keeping the air he has inside of him..... Lou Numbly look at the window thinking if he should just let it happen, His Eyes then landed at Nolan, His loving Boyfriend, who was right now just watches him slowly drown with a smile.

Lou Closed his eyes and was about to open his mouth when he stopped as he heard someone calling him, The calls were fuzzy but it was loud, Lou opened his eyes and was looking around where the calls are coming from when he noticed that he wasn't in the washer anymore but instead he was under the sea, He was about swim back up when something kept him back down. Lou looks back down then saw a chain pulling him down deeper.

Lou tried to remove the chain but it was no use, until he heard that someone again, it was less fuzzier this time and it sounds more closer to him, he sawm up to reach the surface but was only pulled back down. He kept struggling until he opened his mouth and let the air out, As he did that everything went Black, It quiet for a moment when the voice got louder and clearer....

...L..u...

....Lou...

...LOU!....

Nolan: LOUISE! WAKE UP!

And with that said Lou eyes snapped open then quickly sat up and took a deep breath...

(YAS people, It was just a nightmare, It's been a while since he had nightmares, so why not another one since mandy reminded him of the past? Also did i got you guys again? i doubt it but still, Did i?)

Lou was catching his breath as he looks at himself then at the Person besides him, Nolan. His eyes started to water again, Nolan quickly hugged Lou then rubbed his back in circle calming down lou who now broke down again and just hugged nolan back tightly. Nolan then worriedly yet still in a comforting way said...