Part 24 -Dream and news.

After 6 hours everyone decided to call it a day and also decided to continue the painting on Monday, as soon as they left Lou and Nolan slumped back at the couch and sighed.

Nolan stood up and went to the kitchen to make dinner while Lou sat a bit longer as he thought of how to help Vic and Sam, he was so focused on thinking that he unconsciously yawn out of tiredness.

30 minutes have passed, Nolan went to check on Lou only to see that Lou was snoring and sleeping peacefully in a sitting position with his arms crossed and his head pressed back on the couch. Nolan awed at the view, he doesn't want to disturb his boyfriend's slumber but both of them needed to eat so he gently shook Lou.

Nolan: Lou, wake up... Dinner is ready. *Said softly*

Lou: *zzzzzzz.....*

Nolan: Lou...* Shakes Lou a bit more*

Lou: *zzzz- slowly open his eyes* huh? *Saw Nolan then smiled* hey...
*Said in a lazy tone*

Nolan: *giggles* hey, let's eat. Dinner's ready.

Lou: *stood up and grabs Nolan's hand* sure, let's go.

Once the two were done eating, they went to take a shower.

Nolan told Lou that he'll be taking the other bathroom in his room but Lou suggested that they take a shower together in Lou's bathroom, this suggestion made Nolan blush and only said 'ok' audibly then he followed Lou inside the bathroom.

Once they were done both showering, Nolan was wearing Lou's bathrobe since he forgot to get his from his room while Lou just wore a towel around his waist and another to dry his hair. Nolan excused himself as he go to the other room which is his room to get his clothes, while Lou was waiting he brushed his teeth and went out of the bathroom then to his closet to get change, Lou wore his black boxer and his white pajamas.
As Lou sat down on his bed Nolan knocked on the door then opens it, he's wearing his slim shirt and shorts, Lou smiled and gestured Nolan to come near him.

Nolan closed the door behind him and went under the covers with Lou and cuddle him, he rested his head on Lou's chest and wrapped his arms around Lou while Lou rested his chin on Nolan's head and wrapped his arms around Nolan's shoulders.
They both sighed in content feeling the others warm, Nolan yawns quietly to which Lou chuckled..he kissed Nolan's head and said softly....

Lou: goodnight nolan~ I love you...

Nolan: I love you too, Lou... Goodnight...*closed his eyes and sighed*

Lou closed his eyes as well and they both drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

........
The sun was out and the birds and Peggy can be heard singing but Lou was still asleep. Lou still had his eyes closed when he heard laughing from downstairs, he opened his eyes and noticed Nolan wasn't there on his side.

Lou stood up as he yawn and stretch. he was about to get out of his bed when someone suddenly slammed the door open making Lou flinch, he then saw the person who opened the door.

Lou was surprised to see a 5 years old girl, the girl looked familiar and then it clicked..the girl who was now running towards him was the girl he dreamt before, she was Luna, their daughter.
Lou smiled as Luna tries to climb up the bed, Lou chuckled and move to the other side of the bed to pick up Luna which made her giggle..

Luna: good morning daddy!
*Said cheerfully*

Lou: *smiled and felt overwhelmed* good morning!

Luna smiled and giggled when Lou booped her nose, Lou then noticed that Luna doesn't have two brown streaks anymore, instead she have green and brown streaks on her blond brunette hair, she is also wearing a light blue blouse, dark blue shirt and an ankle white socks ,her black shoes are on the ground. Her eyes and freckles were still the same as Lou can remember.