My Greatest Mistake

Michelle's POV

I was walking down the hallway of the hell whole of our school drawing in my journal. I've been really depressed lately, and it's all my fault. Let me explain.

Flashback

"what's up losers" I said to Peter and Ned as they approached me. I looked at them with a blank expression, as they smiled and waved. I looked at Peter show his cocky grin. For some reason it really made me happy. Maybe I am loosing it but Peter in general just makes me really really happy.

"Hey mj" said Ned as he immediately turned to Peter and asked about plans on Saturday night.

"so Peter, you free Saturday for a epic Lego star wars build fest!" Ned exclaimed excitingly. What a dork.

"Sorry I can't I have patrolling with Mr Stark." Peter checked his watch, looks like he was about to bolt but he looked at me.

"oh okay that's fine I can do it by myself" said said as he signed.

"sorry Ned, hey Mj I wanted to ask you something" Peter asked.

"actually Peter I have to ask you something, are you going to be at the decathlon meeting today after school?" I asked with so much hope. What?

"no can do, Mr Stark wants to run some tests with me in the iron spider suit" he said with no emotion at all. I was really getting irritated, Peter is never free because of his stupid spider man duties.

"Is that all you do?" I raised my voice a bit, Peter and Ned looked at me in shock but I didn't care.

"you are always busy with being spider man you never have time for your friends!" I started to shout.

"is your stupid Spider-Man patrols and tests more important than your friends? You can't skip one patrol every few days? And for the love of God Peter you can't just tell Tony Stark no!? Would it kill you to just stop being a super hero and be our best friend?!" I didn't notice that I started to tear up.

"my i-" I interuppeted him. "Don't mj me. You know what, if your stupid spider man jobs are more important than me and Ned? Then you obviously don't need us. You're better off with your iron Spider suit and new friends with the Fucking avengers"

"mj.." I interuppeted him again.

"Don't call me that. Only my friends call me that." he looked at me wide eyed. Ned patted his shoulder. "I hate to say it Peter...but she's kinda...right" I could sense the hesitation in his voice.

"oh...if that's how you guys feel...I-I'm sorry." he looked down and turned around and started walking away getting lost in the sea of people. I had just realized what I had done and started to walk after him. "Peter! Wait!" I tried to catch up to him but I lost him in the crowd.

I looked at my hands and covered my face. What have I done

END OF FLASHBACK 4 months later

"Crime rate has increased 15% since the disappearance of Spiderman. The citizens of queens are still wondering where has the spider gone and why has he left our beloved city." the news beamed from my TV.

Peter. Oh Peter where are you.

After my outburst 4 months ago Peter started becoming more and more distant and so did spiderman, It'd be rare to see spiderman in the city. Eventually he Just disappeared and so did Peter at school. It was too the point where Peter is not even mentioned anymore. Tears started to escape my eyes.

"What did I do!" I shouted at no one in particular. Peter doesn't answer my calls or texts. He doesn't answer Ned either. I didn't want him to leave... I never wanted Peter to leave. I-i... I love him.