「Thirty One」

"Tell me where are we going, now!"

Jimin crossed his arms infront of his chest, making an adorable pout. Taehyung switched his glance just for a second to steal a look as he swiftly passed few vehicles. He giggled and reached to untangle Jimin's hands and held one with his free hand, other gripping the steering wheel securely.

"Hey, it's just a few blocks away.. Only few minutes and we're there,"

"You were saying that in the past half an hour! Seriously, are you going to kidnap me?"

"Well," Taehyung chuckled and then smirked, "Wouldn't you like to get kidnapped by someone as hot as me?"

"Yah!" Jimin snatched his hands back as he hit Taehyung lightly, making Taehyung let out a melodious laughter. Jimin again pouted and continued to whine, "Are you laughing at me?"

"Wait.. no. You're too adorable and I can't help it,"

Jimin shyly looked down at his feet as he softly mumbled, "Is that so.."

Taehyung hummed and took Jimin's hand gently again. Jimin smiled at the action as he took his time to admire Taehyung's beautiful side profile. His pointed nose, thin pretty lips, long lashes and his gorgeous jawline.. it looked like a sculpture.

"Stop staring, I can't focus."

Jimin blushed again and quickly looked at the front, lightly clearing his throat. He missed the smirk Taehyung gave him but that didn't stop him from whispering, "You weren't lying when you said that you're hot,"

Taehyung's smirk grew wider and it's a lie if you didn't mention how Taehyung's heart was threatening to come out his ribcage. But him being the sneaky brat he he just played a little.

"What did you say?"

"Huh?"

"I heard you mumble something,"

"I thought you heard it.."

"I didn't.. can you repeat it please?"

"U-Um, never mind.. It's not important,"

"I see. Calling me hot isn't important, is that so Mr.Park?"

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung laughed hard and made an 'ouch' sound when Jimin hit him again. Then he took a turn and parked his car, giving Jimin no clue about where they were. The sun was about to set down and the clouds were tinted with the shades of orange. Jimin could see it from the window, and he looked like a child who just saw some candy.

"We're here,"

Taehyung softly said as he got off the car, making his way to Jimin and opening the car door dor him. Jimin smiled as he got out, and when his body caught up with a cold breeze, he took some moments to appreciate the sweet scent of the unfamiliar, yet the calm scent.

He was already loving it.

"Where are we?"

Jimin asked as he was still closing his eyes, inhaling the cold wind. Taehyung smiled though Jimin couldn't see it, because he already knew that his attempt of making Jimin happy was a success. He took Jimin's hand and intertwined their fingers, gaining Jimin's attention as he gave him a loving glare.

"You'll see.."

This time, Jimin didn't complain. Instead he followed Taehyung and let him guide him. It just brought him so much euphoria, that he has finally met the mr.right he was waiting for. That's how Jimin made himself happy. He realised that his wait was worth for this perfect man, that he had no regrets in spending his single life for quite long.

Everything needs time, you just have to wait.

As they stepped further, Jimin felt like he's climbing up a gentle slope. The boundary was made of a small stairway consisting a footpath. And.. He didn't need to step up much to meet with the breathtaking views of the sea whose waves were dancing to a soft ballet, the sound of wind providing the perfect melody.. The clouds were packed as they decorated the pretty sky more, adding glamour. Few seagulls were flying across the sky to take their day offs, making their ways to their homes.

It was.. beautiful.

"Woah.." Jimin's lips automatically escaped as he breathlessly stared at the beautiful view of the sea. His hair was parted in so many places but he could care less at the sight right infront of him was truly mesmerising.

Jimin looked down from the peak of the small slope he was and saw the prettiest sand he has ever seen. The sand carried shades of white and yellow, making it look like a painting. His eyes sparkled with joy as he jumped down, carrying Taehyung along with him who barely made it without stumbling.

"Woah, there. Slow down,"

"Taehyung-ah! Why didn't you tell that were coming to the beach!? God, you're amazing!" Jimin ranted as he jumoed around here and there in the bare sand, receiving some threatening glares from other people who were peacefully enjoying their leisure time. Taehyung couldn't help but to smile as he stared at Jimin, who was spinning around like a kid..

Indeed he was proud of himself for finding the perfect place.

"It's no fun if I did told you.. Come on, our reservation is just a little far,"

Jimin nodded as he quickly jumped and held Taehyung's arm just like an ordinary couple would do. Taehyung smiled at the feeling as he heaved a satisfied sigh and took Jimin to a quite, peaceful table which had the perfect view of the sea.

Tables were placed at pretty wide gaps, making it comfortable for people who has made their reservations. It helped them with their privacy and to have their talks just as they wish. It was a perfect place for a first date, with the scenery of the setting sun.

Jimin watched with a loving gaze as Taehyung dragged the chair for him. He sat down and let Taehyung place the napkin on his lap, giggling slightly of how much caring he was. He maybe used to it because of Jiya, but either way, it just made Jimin's heart add more drops of love towards Taehyung.

"I knew that you would like it, but please tell me if there's anything uncomfortable for you or anything you don't like. I just want to make everything perfect and don't want you to feel anything except happiness so please do tell me, okay? And if you don't like this place-"

"Taehyung, everything's fine and perfect. I absolutely love this.. Don't think too much and just order already! I'm hungry,"

Taehyung chuckled and nodded, being satisfied with Jimin's response. Wasting no time, a waitress greeted them with a friendly and a polite smile and took their orders, only asking them to wait just ten minutes.

They took that time to adore the perfect scenery of the sun set and of course, to steal occasional glances and shy smiles, holding hands and caressing each other's with their thumbs.

No words were necessary to share how they felt.. All of what they silently did made it evident and crystal clear as they shared precious moments of happiness and fondness.

[A/N : Well, thanks you so much for reading and voting, and eveb commenting! I absolutely adore how you all show love to this fanfiction and I can't be any happier.. Thank you so much! Just remember that you're loved and amazing.. you nice keep going!]