「Fifty Two」

"He looks so.. amazing," Jimin muttered turning to Taehyung as he spotted Hoseok entering the wedding hall, looking like an angel. He was dressed in a white suite and a white flower crown was decorating his raven hair, a long veil being attached to it. A pretty lily was intertwined in his hands as he slowly made his way towards the groom, Yoongi.

"Yes, baby.." Taehyung said being full of his hyung's perfect beauty and Jimin gave him a smile, intertwining their hands. He was blinking fast trying not to cry, not wanting Hoseok to stop and spend a moment to wipe his tears.

So he held on.

Their princess, Jiya was jogging happily just before Hoseok, throwing white rose petals from the basket she was holding. She waved Jimin and Taehyung and threw a bunch of petals at them making them giggle.

They all were smiling from ear to ear as Hoseok walked passed them, a soft smile plastered on his lips. The entire hall felt like it was getting enlightened.. Though they're was only a few invited, that didn't stop from it being ever so beautiful.

And there it was Yoongi, trying hard not to cry or run to Hoseok and hug him. His baby looked so beautiful of all who exist in the whole world. Nothing brought him happiness than watching Hoseok coming to him, shyly making eye contact as a smooth medly was playing in the background. He couldn't hold back, so he just stepped down from the aisle and went to Hoseok, taking his hand and leading them together back.

The company gave them a round of giggles and Hoseok's cheeks were bright red. Yoongi was already holding his hands ready to tell the wedding vows, dropping his patience to the very end.

Jiya was fast to switch her flower basket to the small fur pillow in which Yoongi's and Hoseok's wedding rings were dipped in. Yoongi took Hoseok's ring and caressed it, his eyes getting teary; their most prestigious moment has come..

"I, Min Yoongi take you, Jung Hoseok to be my newly wedded husband from this moment as I put this in your ring finger infront of all these people, promising that I will share all your goods and bads. I promise to love you and respect you for the rest of my life.." He said and when he gently slipped the ring on Hoseok's finger, he didn't notice a tear rolling down his cheeks.

Jiya quickly skipped to Hoseok's side, flashing Hoseok a smile as he took Yoongi's ring from her. Giving Jiya a small smile, he didn't bothed to wipe away his happy tears. He looked at Yoongi and gave him his best smile, saying his vows.

"I, Jung Hoseok take you, Min Yoongi to be my newly wedded husband from this moment in front of all these distinguish guests. I promise to love you with all my heart and to be with you through every up and down. I promise to respect you till my death and be with you until the death tear us apart.." Hoseok said and pushed the ring up Yoongi's ring finger.

Happy tears were streaming down their cheeks as the crowd loudly cheered applauding; they shared a passionate kiss stepping in their new life, with a fresh start filled with love and happiness.

Jiya jumped down after kissing both Hoseok and Yoongi, running straight to her parents. Jimin picked her up and kissed her cheek, patting her head.

"You did well.."

Kissing the tip of his nose, Jiya giggled. "Daddy was crying! I saw it and I'm sorry I couldn't come and kiss the tears away.."

"It's okay, honey.. It was just too much of happiness. Daddy couldn't handle it," Jimin said hugging her. Taehyung, who was having a mini conversation with Namjoon joined the hug from nowhere.

"We should go and give them our gifts.. Come, let's go." Pulling apart, Taehyung reminded.

"Oh yeah, come honey, let's give them your bracelets." Jimin flashed a smile and put Jiya back on the ground. He took out two small parcels from his coat pocket and gave it to Jiya. Taehyung went to get their gifts and in no time, they went to the new husbands carrying along their blessings and love.