「Fifty Six」

1 month later

"Tae.. people are watching, put me down.." Jimin whined but Taehyung just chuckled, tightening the grip on Jimin's frame. Currently, Jimin was being carried out of the hospital after getting discharged and as a result of Taehyung's insistence, Jimin was carried out by Taehyung in bridal style.

"I don't care.. they should see that I'm the happiest today to carry my baby like this," Taehyung said and Jimin giggled, hiding his face in Taehyung's neck. They could care less of some glares from those people who never knew about true love. Those only made Taehyung and Jimin to show them more that they're love will always win just like it happened everytime.

"I can't believe I finally get to go home," Jimin said as he was put in the passenger seat of Taehyung's car. Taehyung gave him the sweetest smile after giving him a quick peck on lips.

"This was all a miracle.."

Jimin hummed and returned Taehyung's peck, smiling.

"And miracles happen only because you're an angel.. my angel,"

Jimin giggled and covered his face with his sweater paws, leaning on to the seat as Taehyung buckles his seat belt. He was so happy that he didn't have to inhale the arrogant smell of the hospital anymore. Instead, he can now finally get the fresh air in his home, spending time with Taehyung and their princess.

"Jiya didn't even sleep last night.. she was too excited that you're coming home today,"

Watching Taehyung hoping on to his seat, Jimin chuckled.

"I miss my bean so much.. I'm just gonna borrow her for probably weeks just for myself,"

"Sure thing, baby. You can do whatever you want but under my guidance. Took a leave for the whole month.."

"Woah, really? Tae.. it's awesome! this is gonna be so fun,"

Taehyung looked at Jimin's sparkling eyes and leaned in, capturing his lips into a passionate kiss.

"Tae.. you're crying," Jimin mumbled as he pulled apart, wiping the tear which escaped Taehyung's eye. Taehyung pulled Jimin into a hug and gently rubbed Jimin's almost healed wound, whispering.

"I know.. it's because I'm afraid that I can't thank you enough for everything,"

"You don't have to thank me, Tae.. you're my family.. anyone would do anything for their family,"

"But.. you almost died-" Taehyung chocked up as he started crying, unpleasant memories flashing through his mind. Jimin hushed him rubbing circles on his back.

"Let's not talk about it, okay?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung with a soft stare and Taehyung nodded, giving Jimin a small smile.

"Next week, our case is being filed and we have to be presented at the court,"

"Oh.. I completely forgot about that. When, though?" Jimin pursed his lips.

"On Wednesday,"

"Morning?"

"Yeah, at ten."