(2:22)

Elliott: Who else has birthday today? Percy: It's also my new friend Ramona's birthday today. Elliott: Hey. Ramona: Hey, my name is Ramona. Elliott: It's nice to meet you, my name is Elliott. Ramona: Good. Elliott: Happy birthday. Ramona: Thanks, you too. Elliott: Thanks. Bridgit: Hey, i'm Bridgit, i'm Ramona's best friend. Elliott: I'm Elliott, nice to meet you. Ramona: Do you want to hang out with us? Elliott: I don't think that it's a good idea. Bridgit: Why not? Elliott: It's not a good idea. Bridgit: Oh, okay. Percy: Ramona, you can't invite him. Ramona: Yes, i can. Percy: No, you can't, because he is boring. Ramona: Why are you saying that? Percy: He just is. Elliott get's a little mad. Elliott: I'm not boring, i just don't want to hang out, okay. Ramona: That's okay. Percy: But guess what, we're not coming to your birthday. Percy and his friends are going. Elliot get's a little sad and mad. Later: It's afternoon: Elliott is going home. At home: Elliott just came home from the school, and then he goes into his room. Lance goes into Elliott. Lance: Hey, are you okay? Elliott: No, not really, no one is coming to my birthday. Lance: I'm sorry about that. Elliott: It's okay, i can do other things. Lance: Yes, you can, but it would be nice if you had some friends. Elliott: Yeah, but i don't have any friends, they aren't nice to me. Lance: Maybe you should just get to know them better. Elliott: Or maybe not. Ally is coming into Lance and Elliott. Ally: Hey, how was your day? Elliott: It wasn't good, mom. Ally: I'm sorry to hear that. Elliott: It's okay, i'm fine.