(25:44)

Her parents are knocking at her door. Ramona: Come in. Her parents goes into her. Ramona: What now? Zoey: Are you okay? Ramona: No, i'm not okay. Miles: You're gonna be okay. Ramona: No, i'm not gonna be okay, because i can't see the guy that i like the most. Zoey: That's because something is weird about him, and he is parents are also weird. Ramona: They aren't weird at all. Zoey: Yes, they are. Ramona is still crying, and then she runs fast out into the forest. Elliott is in the forest, and he is very sad. Suddenly is Ramona coming to the forest, she is very sad. They see each other, and they go over to each other. Elliott: Ramona. Ramona: Elliott. Elliott and Ramona are kissing each other on the mouth. Elliott: I missed you. Ramona: I missed you too. Elliott: My dad told me, that he didn't decide anything about you, being in our pack. Ramona: That's not good. Elliott: I know, that it isn't. Ramona: My parents think that it's weird, that we're born on the same day. Elliott: That's not weird. Ramona: I know. Suddenly is someone knocking Elliott and Ramona down. Next day: It's morning: Elliott and Ramona are waking up. Elliott: What is this? Ramona: Elliott, are you okay? Elliott: No, not really. Elliott stands up, he is naked. Ramona stands up, she is also naked. Ramona and Elliott are in two rooms, facing each other. Suddenly is the hunter coming. Wyatt: The two little werewolves are awake. Elliott: Not you again, where's our clothes? Wyatt: It's somewhere in my house. Ramona: Give it back to us.