(33:44)

Darcy: Oh, the little werewolf is awake. Elliott get's mad. Elliott: Get away from me. Elliott growls at Darcy. Dacy: Take it easy. Elliott: What do you want? Darcy: We want your blood. Elliott: That's too bad for you, because you're not gonna get it. Elliott growls at Darcy, and his eyes are getting yellow. Darcy get's a little scared of him. Wyatt comes over to them. Wyatt: Can't you make him stop with that growling? Darcy: I'm trying. Darcy goes over to Elliott, and then she suddenly puts a syringe in his arm. Elliott screams. Elliott: Ouch, ouch. Elliott suddenly becomes unconscious. Wyatt and Darcy are putting Elliott in a room, while he is unconscious. In the forest: Lance and Ramona are still looking after Elliott, but suddenly Ally is coming. Ally: Lance, Ramona, where's Elliott? Ramona looks sad. Ally: Ramona, what's wrong? Ramona: The hunter and his helper took him with them. Lance: We can't find him. Ally get's a little sad about it. Ally: Oh, no, we have to find him. Lance: Don't worry, we're gonna find him, together. Ally: Yeah, but i am worried, he is our son. Lance: I know, but he is strong, we're gonna find him soon. Lance is giving Ally a hug. Lance, Ally and Ramona goes deeper into the forest. Suddenly is Ally finding Elliott's clothes. Ally: Come here, i think i found something. Lance and Ramona goes over to Ally. Lance: What did you find? Ally: Look, it's Elliott's clothes. Lance: He is gonna need his clothes. Ramona: I really miss him. Ally: I know, me too. Ally takes Elliott's clothes with her. After that, they are going deeper into the forest.