(7:22)

Ramona: This is the forest. Percy: Yes, there's something i gotta do. Ramona: Okay. Percy and Ramona are going into the forest, and then she sees the werewolves. Ramona: Is that werewolves? Percy: Yes, it is. Ramona follows after the werewolves, but then they are suddenly gone. Percy: Don't follow after them. Ramona dosen't listen to Percy, and she follows after one of the werewolves, but then it's gone. Ramona goes longer into the forest, and then she bumps into Elliott. Ramona: Ah. Elliott: Ah. Elliott is naked, and Ramona sees it. Ramona: Elliott, where's your clothes? Elliott: It's here. Elliott takes his clothes on. Elliott: What are you doing here? Ramona: I saw 3 werewolves. Elliott: Oh, okay, did you find them? Ramona: No, they got away very fast. Elliott: Yeah, they are very fast. Ramona: I'm going home, my parents don't want me to be here. Elliott: Okay. Ramona goes home. But suddenly is Percy coming over to Elliott. Elliott: Percy, why are you here? Percy: Because i like to be here, in the forest. Elliott is mad at Percy. Elliott: How can you be so fast? Percy: Because, i transformed into werewolf a little longer than you. Elliott: When did you start to transform? Percy: I started to tranform 2 months ago. Elliott: Okay. Percy: When did you start to transform? Elliott: I started to transform, on my birthday. Percy: You're very slow. Elliott: No, i'm not, and why are you so jealous all the time? Percy: I'm not jealous. Elliott: Yes, you are. Percy get's mad at Elliott. Elliott: What's wrong?