(20:22)

Elliott: That's none of your buisness. Elliott begins to growl after the hunter. Wyatt: I know what you are. Elliott: What am i? Wyatt: You're a werewolf, i'm gonna kill you. Elliott: You don't have the right, to kill us, or to shoot us. Elliott goes over to the hunter, and he tries to crush the hunter's gun. But suddenly there's a sound from a gun shoot. Ramona hears the shot. Ramona: Oh, no, Elliott. Ramona runs fast into the forest. Lance: Did you hear that? Ally: Yes, it came from the forest. Lance: Oh, no, Elliott, he is in the forest. Ally: We have to find him. Lance and Ally hurries to go out to the forest. In the forest: Elliott has been shoot in his arm. Elliott: Ouch, Ouch. Elliott falls down on the ground, he is unconscious. Ramona is coming, and she sees that her boyfriend is laying down on the ground. Ramona: Elliott, are you okay? Elliott dosen't answer, he is unconscious, and then his parents are coming. Ally: Elliott? Lance: Elliott? Ally: His arm is bleeding. Ramona: Is he still alive? Lance is listening to Elliott's heartbeat. Lance: Yes, but he needs help. Ally can see that the hunter is there, and she get's mad at him. Ally: You shot my son in his arm. Wyatt: Yeah, that's what i do, because he is a werewolf. Lance: You have to help him. Wyatt: No, i won't help him. Lance carries Elliott inside the house at the forest. Ally cleans Elliott's wounds. Ramona is crying. Ally comforts Ramona. Ally: He is gonna be okay. Ramona: I really hope that, because i love him very much. Ally: I know, and Elliott loves you too very much.