(14:22)

Ramona goes home, but Elliott get's sad. After that, he goes over to the house at the forest, to get some clothes on. Elliott get's some clothes on, and then he goes home. At home: Elliott goes into his room, he is sad about Ramona. Lance and Ally can see that he is going into his room. Ally: What's wrong with Elliott? Lance: I'm gonna find out, i'm gonna talk with him. Ally: Okay. Lance goes over to Elliott's room. He is knocking on the door. Elliott: Come in. Lance goes into Elliott. Lance: Hey, what's wrong? Elliott: I met Ramona in the forest. Lance: What was she doing out there? Elliott: She saw me turn into a werewolf, and then she got scared of me, and now she's very mad at me. Lance: That's not good. Elliott: I know. Lance: I remember when i told your mom, that i'm a werewolf. Elliott: Was she mad at you? Lance: Yes, she was. Elliott: But mom is a werewolf, just like us. Lance: Yes, she is, but me and mom were both humans before, i got bitten by a werewolf, but when your mom got pregnant, she was a human, but i had to bite her, so you both could survive. Elliott: Okay, so i'm half werewolf and half human? Lance: Yes, but you have mostly the sense of a werewolf. Elliott: Yeah, but i don't understand why Ramona told me to leave her alone, i didn't do anything to her. Lance: I think she's gonna accept you for who you are, but she needs time to do that. Elliott: But for how long? Lance: I don't know, maybe a few weeks. Elliott: Okay, dad, thanks for talking with me. Lance: I love you, my son. Elliott: I love you too, dad. Elliott gives his dad a hug.