(18:22)

A little later: Elliott goes outside to sit, and Ramona goes out to him. Ramona: Elliott, when you turned into a werewolf today, you bite me. Elliott: I'm sorry, that shouldn't happen. Ramona: It's okay, maybe it dosen't matter. Elliott: Yeah. Suddenly is Elliott and Ramona sitting closer to each other. Lance and Ally can see them from their window. Ally: Can you see what i see? Lance: Yeah, i think that they like each other. Outside: Elliott: Ramona, i'm sorry, that i didn't tell you, what i really am. Ramona: It's okay, i like that. Elliott: Really? Ramona: Yes. Elliott: I thought you would be scared of me. Ramona: I'm not scared of you. Suddenly is Elliott and Ramona kissing each other on the mouth. Elliott is feeling weird, and so is Ramona. Elliott: I'm really sorry, that i kissed you. Ramona: It's fine, because i really like you. Elliott: You like me? Ramona: Yeah, i like you. Elliott: Okay, that's good, because i really like you too. Elliott and Ramona are smiling to each other, and then they hold hands. Later: It's night: Ramona goes home. Next day: At home: It's afternoon: Elliott: I'm going out in the forest. Lance: Are you seeing Ramona? Elliott: What? Ally: We saw that you kissed her. Elliott: Mom, it was just a kiss. Ally: I know that you like her. Elliott: Yeah, i like her. Lance: And you're going out, in the forest to see her? Elliott: Yes, dad. Lance: Are you both going out to cuddle around? Elliott: Cuddle around? What are you talking about? Lance: I know that you and Ramona like each other. Elliott: Is that what you thinking?