(43:44)

Lance, Ally, Elliott, Ramona and Percy takes off their clothes. After some minutes, they are all naked. Zoey: What's going on? Suddenly are Lance, Ally, Elliott, Ramona and Percy turning into werewolves. Miles and Zoey get's scared. Miles: They are all werewolves. Bridgit: Wow, Percy is a werewolf. Zoey: Our daughter is a werewolf, and Elliott is a werewolf, and his parents. After some minutes, they are all turning back into humans again, they are all naked. They are all taking their clothes on. Percy goes over to Bridgit. Percy: Bridgit, how do you feel about me now? Bridgit: You're a werewolf, it's a little weird, but i can live with that. Percy: Thanks. Bridgit and Percy are hugging each other. Lance, Ally, Miles, Zoey, Ramona and Elliott are talking together. Lance: Now, you all know who we really are. Miles: Is that why Elliott was born on the same day as Ramona? Ally: Yes, it is. Miles: Okay, that makes sense. Zoey: Now we understand why. Ramona goes over to her parents. Ramona: Mom, dad, i love you both, but my life is here, with Elliott. Zoey: We understand. Miles: We love you so much, but is this really what you want? Ramona: Yes, it is. Zoey: Okay, you're free to go. Ramona: Thanks, i love you both. Zoey: We love you too. Ramona gives her parents a hug. Elliott is about to go, but Miles is stopping him. Miles: Elliott? Elliott: Yes. Miles: Come here. Elliott goes over to Miles, Zoey and Ramona. Miles: Elliott, i just wanna say that you're welcome in our family. Elliott: Thank you very much. Zoey: Yeah, you're family now. Elliott: Thanks.