(5:22)

Next day: At home: It's morning: Elliott is already awake. Elliott: Good morning, mom. Ally: Good morning, you're already awake. Elliott: Yeah, i have to go to school. Ally: Have a great day. Elliott: Thanks, mom. Elliott hurries to go out of the house, and over to the school. At the school: Elliott is at the school. Percy sees Elliott and goes over to him. Percy: Hey. Elliott: What do you want? Percy: I just wanna talk. Elliott: Talk about what? Percy: You're really slow. Elliott: No, i'm not. Percy: Yes, you are. Elliott: No, that's not true. Elliott begins to growl after Percy, because he annoys him. Elliott: Stay away from me. Ramona sees them, and goes over to them. Ramona: Is everything alright? Percy: Yes. Elliott: No, it's not. Percy: You're so stupid. Elliott: Shut up. Elliott get's a mad and sad, and then he runs fast outside. Ramona: Percy, why do you have to be so strict? Percy: Because he is stupid, and slow. Ramona: You're the stupid one. Percy: No, i'm not. Ramona: Yes, you are, leave me alone, and leave Elliott alone. Ramona is mad at Percy, and she runs outside to Elliott. Ramona: Elliott, are you okay? Elliott: No, not really, Percy is really annoying. Ramona: Yeah, he is, and i don't like that. Elliott: Maybe he is right, maybe i am stupid. Ramona: Don't think like that, he is the stupid one, for saying that. Elliott: Thanks. Ramona: I gotta go, but you if need to talk, i'm here for you. Elliott: Thanks, that means alot to me. Ramona goes. Later: It's afternoon: Elliott is going home. At home: Lance: Hey, how was your day?