(30:44)

Lance: Okay, i'm going out to him, i really need to talk with him. Ally: Okay, but be nice to him. Lance: Okay. Lance is going out in the forest. In the forest: Elliott and Ramona are turning back into humans, they are both naked, and they are laying close to each other. Elliott: I really enjoy this. Ramona: Me too. Elliott and Ramona are kissing each other on the mouth, but suddenly is Lance coming, and he sees them. Lance: Elliott, Ramona? Elliott and Ramona stands up in hurry. Elliott: Dad, what are you doing? Lance: We have to talk. Elliott: Okay. Elliott and Ramona takes ther clothes on. Elliott: What do you wanna talk about? Lance: Are you and Ramona still together? Elliott: Yes, why? Lance: You lied to me, about breaking up with her? Elliott: Yeah, i'm sorry. Lance: I'm really disappointed in you, that you lied to me. Elliott: Dad, i'm really sorry. Lance: You're always so stubborn. Elliott begins to cry, and then he runs fast home. Ramona: That wasn't nice of you, he is really sad. Lance: I know, but he has to learn. Ramona: He already knows that. Lance: He does? Ramona: Yeah, he has been mad and sad for a long time, and you can't see it, because you're always after him, so he get's more stubborn, but i love him very much. Lance: I love him too very much, he is my son. Ramona: I know, and he loves you. Lance: Thanks, for telling me that, i'm gonna talk with him. Ramona: Okay. Ramona is going home. Lance is going home. At home: Lance is knocking at Elliott's door. Elliott: Come in. Lance goes into Elliott.