the end.

guyssss i've been gone for such a long time geeeez haha.

okay so first of all a bigggg thank you to each and every one of you for having read my book, i really hope that you guys liked it.

This will be the last chapter as the story ends.  

if you guys have any suggestions on books or stories for me to write (and be consistent haha) then comment down below!

Enjoy and happy pride month!

Toni's smile filled her face as she looked at Cheryl playing the little girl. They were both laughing and splashing water on each other, not having a care in the world, focusing on what was important, this moment.

The redhead glanced over at her wife and gave the biggest smile, yep you heard that correctly, her wife. After a whole 5 years of dating and living their best lives, Toni finally proposed, it took every single piece of courage that she had in her but she did it! And Cheryl said yes, I mean, of course, she did.

They moved in together, got a dog, got a cat, got another dog and yep, you guessed it, they adopted. That kid over there playing with Cheryl and laughing her head off, that was their daughter and they couldn't have been a happier family. It ended up working out, it really did, but that wasn't luck, no, it was because they loved each other and they knew how to love.

They loved each other so much and they learned how to talk through the fights, the main goal being trying to understand why the other person was upset, making her feel better. They loved each other so much that the other person's happiness was more important than their own, that they would stick together no matter what, that they would defend each other every time and that they would fight each other's battle, and it worked.

Their love shined over everyone else's and that was okay because they loved each other and if we're being honest, they never stopped loving each other.

WRITER'S NOTE

I know this was short but it turned out the way i wanted it to so im content.

Comment, vote and read on.

Dont forget to comment suggestions to what you would like to see more of ( story ideas...)

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH AND THANK YOUUU