ONE

Little Taehyung was running up and down the sidewalk looking for a place to hide, as he was playing hide and seek, with his two best friends Jimin and Namjoon.

As Taehyung was looking for a place to hide he saw a kid sitting on a chair at his house porch. The boy looked slightly younger than Taehyung. Taehyung decided to approach the boy as he looked lonely and in need of a friend.

He could hear Jimin counting at a distance and it sounded like he was about to go on the hunt for him and Namjoon.

Taehyung didn't care and started his way towards the boy, "Hello?" he said his voice a bit shaky. The boy on the porch looked up a bit surprised and then put his head back down, fidgeting with his fingers.

"My name is Taehyung, but call me TaeTae." Taehyung said smiling" Umm... what's your name?" The little boy looked up and stared at Taehyung. He then mumbled  something that Taehyung wasn't able to catch. "Sorry can you repeat that." He said. The boy started to walk towards Taehyung slowly.

As the boy was starting to reach the fence he heard a voice screaming and quickly turned, "Hey TaeTae I found you,you aren't to good at hiding, but neither is Nam considering I found him first and you were in plain sight." said a boy short as he was approaching Taehyung and the porch boy, along with his other friend.

As the two boys got closer to the fence that Taehyung was standing in front of they continued talking to Taehyung, "Hey TaeTae now it's my turn to count go hide." said a taller boy.

Taehyung ignored them and put his attention to the timid porch boy,"Hey! Come on they won't bite. Well maybe Jiminie will,but the odds are small." Taehyung chuckled.

As the porch boy made his way to the fence so did the other two boys,one quite tall and the other quite short. When they all got to the fence, the two other boys gave a faint smile directed to the timid kid.

"I said my name is Jungkook.." the timid boy said quietly,but loud enough for the boys to hear. "Oh I like your name, it suits you." Taehyung said.

"I'm Jimin, but call me Jiminie." the shorter boy said. The taller boy then spoke up with a smile on his face showing his deep dimples,"I'm Namjoon, but call me Nam.Mm what do you want us to call you?" the taller boy asked.

The boy looked at him and said,"Just my name is fine." Jungkook said timidly looking at the floor. "I think not, I mean your name is nice,but I like nicknames. How about Kookie?" Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook looked up with a smile, "I like that." Jungkook said. The other two boys smiled and then Jimin asked,"Kookie how old are you? I'm 9 and so is TaeTae, Nam is 10, I know he is old, but he is cool." Namjoon looked at Jimin and slapped him playfully on the arm. It was obvious that the comment didn't please him.

"Oh I'm 8," Jungkook said weakly "still young." He slightly laughed. "As long as you're cool you could hang with us." Namjoon told Jungkook with a big smile on his face. The other two boys nodding in agreement.

"So Kookie do you want to hangout tomorrow, I am going to be outside right after school and these two won't be around." Taehyung said with a slight frown.

"Sure, but I need to ask my mom." Jungkook stated. Taehyung replied with a 'Okie'. "I'm going to see my grama right after school,since she is having a family reunion."Namjoon said. "I will be going camping for the weekend, yay I will not be going to school tomorrow." a very big smile on Jimin's face.

The boys started talking. The youngest boy on the inner side of the fence. The other three were on the outside part. Jungkook barely talked and mainly listened to the other boys argue just to then giggle and continue the cycle.