FIVE

~~~6 months later~~~
      Jungkook,Jimin,Namjoon, and Taehyung were playing outside. By now Jungkook was an official part of the little group. He started to feel comfortable with the boy each day. And thanks to them he wasn't as shy anymore.

     They were outside playing tag. Jimin was currently "it". "OK people I'm gonna tag you cause I'm super fast" Jimin said running after the boys.

You could hear them giggle and scream as they tried to run away from the little boy. "Yeah you can't catch meeeeee!!" Namjoon was screaming and hid behind a tree so that Jimin couldn't see him.

Then suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder "You're it!" Jimin said laughing."Wait no but-" Namjoon said and with a sigh excepted that he was defeated. "You talked too soon Nam" Taehyung giggled.

"Guys can we take a break." Little Kookie said. They all turned to him. "Yeah sure Kookie." Taehyung answered smiling. They went to Jimin's front yard and stay around the big tree in the middle.

"So.... What should we talk about?" Namjoon asked."Do you guys have a crush?" Jimin asked."Namjoon raised his hand."I do." He stated.

Everyone stared at him "WHO!!?" The three boys shouted at the same time. "Shh secret." Namjoon said" I'm not telling you" He added.

Jimin whined but at the end Namjoon didn't say a word. "TaeTae does and it's Jisoo." Jimin teased. Taehyung blushed."Whatever you elf" He said and the rest of the group chuckled.

Then they heard a voice coming from behind them "Jimin! Come on inside I didn't notice you hadn't finished your homework." Mrs.Park yelled out."But mom-" Jimin started "No buts get inside" she said in a much stricter voice.

"Fine and Bye" Jimin said angrily and left inside. "OK si now what?" Jungkook asked."Now I'm going home, I just realized I haven't done my homework." He said running off.

"Don't tell me you're leaving too Kookie." Taehyung said."I don't know I might actually do that TaeTae. It's pretty dark out." Jungkook said."Fine let's go." Taehyung said in a sad voice.

They walked the the road and then they each separated one going left and the other right.

Jungkook's perspective:

     When Jungkook entered his house he was greeted with the smell of Bulgogi. He breathed I the scent as he took off his shoes and headed to kitchen.

     He found his mom talking with someone on the phone. Jungkook quietly sat down not wanting to make noise.

     Ms.Jeon smiled at her son and gave him a hug "Are you hungry?" She asked "Yes mommy" Jungkook responded with a smile.

"Jungkook I actually have a surprise for you today." His mom said as she served the food and then placed to plates on the table and a pitcher of juice and two cups. "What is it mom?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I will tell after we eat dear." Ms.Jeon informed and handed Jungkook some chop sticks. Jungkook took them and started eating the food with a big smile on his face, "It's really good mommy" Jungkook said with his cheeks filled with food.

His mom chuckled a bit "Thank you Jungkookah,but remember not to speak with your mouth full of food." She said "Sorry" Jungkook said covering his mouth as it was still filled with food.

___________________________
~~~30 minutes later~~~
Jungkook and his mom had finished dinner. Ms.Jeon went to the bathroom while Jungkook picked up the dirty dishes and placed them in the sink.