TWELVE

[filler chapter]

       "Okay Kooks so you're telling me they bullied you just because your gay, that's bull I swear " Jimin said. They were now in Jeongguk's house, Jimin laying on his back on Jeongguk's bed and Jeongguk spinning around on his desk chair.

       "That's that town for you Jiminie, honestly it was hurtful but at home it was nice so it cancelled out the bed you know?" Jeongguk said as he took small bits of his nails with his teeth. Jimin noticed and threw a pillow at him "Stop that!" He squealed. Jeongguk went red and sat on his hands letting out a small giggle.

       The room fell silent and stayed this way for a minute before the younger male finally decided to speak up "I thought a-about you guys a lot you know, I guess I was really attached.." He spun his chair around not being able to see Jimin. "We thought of you too for a while, I guess as we grew up we just accepted you had left and lived our life. I remember though in 9th grade, Taehyung would still bring you up sometimes." The older replied.

       At the mention of Taehyung's name Jeongguk's eyes widened. He stood up and made his way towards the window that faced Taehyung's. He stared at it and then turned to Jimin "I kept the stuffed animal he gave me...I can't really sleep without it.." He pointed towards it. Jimin picked it up and stared at it, then began to play with it making it dance.

       Jeongguk looked back at the window, looking a bit drowsy and with a sudden depressed aura. Then...he fell down..

       "JEONGGUK! WHAT THE HECK!" Jimin stood up faster than lightning, and rushed towards the ground where Jeongguk sat. As he took quick breathe Jeongguk muttered out "I...just...made...eye...contact with...Taehyung..and he's shirtless, and...he smirked...JIMIN WHY DID HE SMIRK!?"

________________________________
[unedited]
Hey loves, I'm sooo sorry for giving you guys false hope but I'm not too sure if I am going to continue this story! I may do so once in a while but I just don't know how I feel about writing fan fiction anymore. Ig im figuring it out, don't lose hope tho! If you want to continue reading my works, I want to start a romance novel on another account, comment of you're interested!

XOXO- kimmiedulse