THREE

When they arrived at Jungkook's house, Taehyung opened the door to the car and got off. Jungkook following.

After they all got off the car Ms. Jeon locked it and started towards the door of her house.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and asked"See in an hour?" Jungkook turned his head to look at his mom. She shook her head in approval. " Yes.." He said and smiled back at Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around and started towards his house. When he was on the other side of the road he turned to see Jungkook and his mom, "Thank you for the ride!!" He yelled smiling at them.

Ms. Jeon shook her head with a warm smile as Taehyung turned his head and headed inside.

      Once inside he slipped his shoes off and decided to head upstairs to put some sports shorts on to be more comfortable.

     He took out some soccer shorts and slipped them on after taking off his jeans.Then went to the bathroom. After he washed his hands he headed downstairs for a snack.

     He went to the kitchen and started looking for something small to eat. He found a granola bar and started eating it. He sat down on a chair.

     As he was eating he heard the door to his house open. He rushed to the door to find his parents slipping their shoes off. "Hey Champ." His father said with a smile.

     "Hi dad.." Taehyung said smiling at his father with a adorable boxy smile. "Hi mom..." He said to his mom who looked at him with a smile.

     "Hey little one. You're home early." His mom said smiling. "Yeah,actually Kookie's mom gave me a ride." Taehyung responded. He looked at his mom as she smiled and headed up stairs to change out of her work attire.

     His dad was taking off his coat and once he was done he looked at Taehyung mischievously and picked his son up by his waist pulling him over his head. Taehyung laughed and put his arms straight to each side while making an engine noise,pretending to fly.

     Taehyung's father started giggling at the laughter of his son,happy that he was able to make his little one happy.

     By the time Taehyung and his father were done playing airplane Taehyung's mother had came down wearing a black tee shirt and some gray sweats.

     She opened her arms reaching for her husband and wrapping them around his neck. He placed his hand on her hips. She took a step back and then gave him a quick kiss on the lips in which Taehyung responded with an "eww" making both his parents laugh.

     His parents headed to the living room holding hands. Taehyung followed behind cringing, " That's so gross..." Taehyung said under his breath sticking his tongue out in disgust.

     Taehyung quickly made his way to the bean bag chair. And his parents sat down on the couch looking so relaxed after a long day at work. Taehyung got the TV remote and turned it on with the push of a button. He then turned to his parents whose eyes were on the TV. "So what should I put on?" Taehyung asked his parents.

     "Oh come son don't you just love watching the weather channel?" His father asked sarcastically. " Taehyung raised his eye brow "Daddy I'm not 100 years old like you!!"

     Taehyung's parents giggled at their son's comment "Now boy I'm not THAT old. You know that right?" Taehyung's father questions threw a faint smile. "Think what you want." Taehyung said as he stood from the bean bag chair, "I'm going to the backyard." He said handing the remote to his father and skipping away.

     When he was about to open the door to the backyard he remembers something. He heads back to the living room and slightly bows and then hurries back to the backyard door. His parents look at each other and start laughing and then continue to watch the TV.

     Once outside Taehyung goes to the lawn running around in circles chasing after a soccer ball he is kicking. He stays doing that for about 10 minutes when he finally gets tired of it and collapses on the floor slightly panting.

     He looks at the light blue sky and smiles, admiring its natural beauty and wondering how fluffy the clouds would feel with even a slight touch.

     He starts finding shapes in the clouds. He finds a car shaped cloud and a tree shaped cloud. He eventually gets bored and closes his eyes for a second.

     He then remembers that he was going to play with Jungkook today. He quickly gets up and rushes inside to see the time. It was about an hour since he got home from school.

     He hurried to the living room to ask for permission to go to play with Jungkook, but there was no one there. He then went to the laundry room, he only found dirty laundry there. He finally went to the kitchen where he found his mom sitting on the counter, on her phone.

     "Mommy?" He asked tapping his mother's shoulder.

"Yes,babe" She responded eyes still attached to the phone screen.

"I was actually wondering if I was aloud to go play with my friends..." Taehyung said looking at his mom who finally bought her eyes off her phone.

"Yeah sure, I'll come get you once dinner is ready.." she said smiling at her little dumpling who was now grinning widely. He bowed and the scurried towards the front door.

     He put on his sneakers and did a double knot on the laces to make sure that they were nice and secure. He then stood up and opened the door.

     Once outside Taehyung started walking to the porch stairs and toward the front lawn. He ran around for a couple minutes chasing the neighbors cat. He had always wanted a pet. Specifically a dog. A small and cute dog,but he wasn't aloud to have one since his parents thought he was still to young.

     Once the neighbors cat ran into  the bushes Taehyung sighed and turned his head over slightly as he heard his name being called out.

He saw a girl wearing a nice pink long sleeve shirt and some denim shorts. He recognized the girl, her name was Jisoo and they attended the same school. Though he never told anyone he kinda had a crush on the girl.

     "Taehyung?" The girl said smiling."Is it Jisoo?" Taehyung replied tilting his head. She smiled at him and shook her head yes. Taehyung then walked towards the girl,smiling widely.

Jungkook's perspective:

     Jungkook was now done with his chores and with everything that he needed to do for school. He decided to head to his mom's room to ask if he can go outside for a while.

     *knock knock* "Momma!!" Jungkook screamed. The door finally opened. "Hey buttercup.." His mother said with a warm smile.

      "I need to ask you a question.." He said shyly looking at the ground "Can I go play outside?" He asked. Eyes still glued to the ground.

     His mom smiled looking at her son. She move her hand towards his chin lifting his head gently. "Of course" she said.

     Jungkook smiled at her and gave her a BIGGGGG hug. His mom chuckled at the sudden action "Alright Kookie go on now." She said. The young boy looked at her and shakes his head. His mom saw as he ran off outside. Smile still glued on her face.

     Jungkook ran out the door glad to finally play with Taehyung. His adorable bunny smile plastered on his face. It didn't last long. His smile faded into a frown in one quick second.

___________________________
[unedited]
So that is that chapter Idk if it's any good but there it is lol... also I don't know what to write so like bye🤣💜

XOXO - kimmiedulse ❤️