10

While you were walking beside Vinny,
you looked at him from the side.

When he noticed it, he asked, "What is it?", so you quickly looked away and said, "Nothing."

Since you fell in love with Vinny, what would have happened if it was you, who had drunk this drink?

You shook your head, not wanting to imagine it.

"You have a race in two days, right?" you asked wanting to distract these thoughts away from your mind.

A short "Yeah" was all he said.

Though you didn't know exactly why but you suddenly felt pretty happy as you were walking next to him just like that.

When you reached your house, you stopped.

But you weren't making any attempts on going inside.

"Are you not going inside?" Vinny asked as you were still standing next to him, looking to the ground.

"I..." you began.

Your heart was beating faster than normal and your head was somewhat hazy.

"I want to tell you something..." you glanced at Vinny who was questioningly looking at you.

"Luck!! I whish you good luck in all the upcoming races!!!" you said, raising your voice.

Your face was probably totally red.

He looked surprised by your sudden raise of voice.

"Ok.... Thanks... By the way, you know...", he scratched his head a little, "You can come to me whenever you like to hang out. I have nothing to do anyway, except the bike competition."

Your eyes widened.

"You mean I can stay at your house whenever I like?"

He nodded.

"Then, sleepovers too?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll go take a shower, before I get my things and come over."

"I'll wait here."

With this, you rushed inside to take a quick shower.

Then you got a bag and packed your things.

Already seeing all the fun you would have in front of your eyes, you

When you stepped outside, your hair was still wet.

The moment Vinny saw your hair he said, "Why didn't you dry your hair?"

"Do I have to?" you asked.

"Go back and do it."

"But-"

"Go"

"Alright, mom..." you mumbled the latter word and cracked a smile as you turned to go back inside.

But you stopped at your track.