18

You woke up from your alarm of your phone and stood up.

Vinny was also standing up and so you both went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

The others had already gone back to their own home.

Then you changed your clothes in the bathroom, while Vinny changed them in his room.

After eating breakfast, you headed to school.

When you arrived at your classroom, you sat down on your seat after greeting Seon-Hua.

You liked the atmosphere that was now in the classroom.

After they saw Vinny in that bike competition, they suddenly got more friendly.

It was way better than before.

At lunch break, your classmates were talking about bikes.

You stood up from your seat and went out of the classroom.

Seon-Hua followed you and asked, "Where are you going?"

"To the rooftop."

So you both went there.

Up there, you sat down and enjoyed the silence and breeze of the wind.

Then you laid down and said to Seon-Hua, "Can you wake me up when the break is over, Seon-Hua?"

"Of course"

And so you took a nap.

Footsteps were echoing inside your ears, coming to your direction and so you opened your eyes.

Only a person's silouet was visible for you because of the sun and it was bending over to you.

"Hey, class's going to start. You'll miss it if you continue laying here."

You recognized the voice as Vinny's and turned to the side, saying, "I know, but just let me rest for a few more minutes."

When you looked around, you noticed that Seon-Hua wasn't here anymore and so you asked, "Did you see Seon-Hua?"

"No"

You sat up and Vinny sat down next to you.

"Won't we miss class?" you asked.

"Then let's go." he said, and so you both stood up and walked down to your classroom.

After class, you walked straight outside the school and said to Vinny, when you were leaving the classroom, "Good luck with the training."

Then you walked to the restaurant to work.

After work was finished, you made your way to Vinny's house, as something suddenly came to your mind.

Since you weren't in your house for a long time, the money your parents had send, should be a huge sum.

They should be stored in your mailbox.

So you quickly went to your house to check it.

When you opened the mailbox, you saw lots of envelopes stored in it, so you took them all out and went inside to open them.

And like you thought, there was a lot of money inside the envelopes and so you stored them all inside a drawer in your bedroom.

You then texted Vinny, writing that he should come over to your house after training, since you would cook him something.

Vinny replied to your text, writing 'Okay'

So you started to cook curry and afterward, you set the table and waited for Vinny.

"Oh, right...", you thought, "I should as well give Vinny a spare key like he gave me one of his house."

You searched for the key and when you found it, you put it on the table.

It knocked on the door, so you went to open it.

And as expected, Vinny was in front of you, so you let him in and said, "You should take a shower. How 'bout you go and bring some of your clothes here. You can leave them here like I did with mine. I left them there too, so you can do the same."

"Alright" Vinny stepped outside and went to his house.

20 minutes later, he came back.

You handed your spare key to Vinny, saying, "You gave me a spare key of your house, so I should as well give you one of mine."

Vinny took it.

"You have a pretty big house."

"You know", you said, "you can stay in my house whenever you like too."

"Okay."

It was really late, so you both decided to go to sleep after eating the curry you made.

You brushed your teeth and said, "I'll go to sleep now! You can take a shower if you want. Goodnight.'

"G'night"

You had an empty room that was next to your bedroom, and since you were living alone and it wasn't occupied, Vinny could use it, since there was a bed inside.

It was like a guest room.

You laid on your bed, after changing your clothes, and then slept.