35

And there he stood.

You immediately recognized him.

At that moment, you understood what Seon-Hua meant by what she had said earlier.

Your so-called 'red knight' stepped in front of you and he came to a halt.

The boy you knew pretty much very well, was wearing a black suit.

A red rose was in a pocket on his left chest.

And the catchy things were the crimson red hair, along with the red iris of his left eye wich you knew too well.

As you were staring at him in surprise, you totally forgot what had happened just moments ago.

Everything around you was, as if it didn't exist. It was as if only the two of you were in this world.

Yeah, the one who was now standing in front of you, was no one other than Vinny.

At first he seemed hesitant but he eventually began to speak; his mismatched eyes looked right into yours as he did so.

"Uhm... (Y/N) I... Can I have the rest of your day and ask you out on a date?"

His gaze was firm as he awaited your answer and he held out a hand toward you.

Without realizing it, you reflexively said, "Yes.", and placed your hand onto his; all your angered, sad and jealous emotions got washed away, as if you had never had them.
They got replaced by a delightful feeling instead.

Vinny was guiding you somewhere but you didn't know where, because your gaze was practically glued on the male next to you.

When he came to a halt, you also stopped and finally took your eyes off him to look at your surroundings.

You stood somewhere on the streets. Somewhere unknown to you.

The two of you were entering a building and as you stepped in, the smell of food was reaching your nose.

That was when you had realized that your were inside a restaurant.

At the counter, Vinny said something to the man and moments later, someone appeared and led you to a huge room, or more like a small hall.

Somewhere at the end of this hall, he came to a stop and pointed with a reached-out hand at a table for two.

As the two of you sat down, the menu got handed to you.

After looking at most of the dishes, you soon came to a decision for something to get you.

So, after placing both your orders, you stared directly at Vinny's face.

Vinny noticed it and he also looked at you.

A smile formed on your lips and you asked, "Did you plan this?"

The asked male averted his eyes from you a little but looked right back after only a split second, as he answered with a, "Yeah."

He knew very well that you already knew why he had arranged that.

It was because you had felt jealous all along since that incident at the beach wich he had no memories of but knew, thanks to the others, that it had happened.

Suddenly out of nowhere, you questioned yourself how you had come to grow an interest in Vinny.

And now that you were thinking about it, you came to the conclusion that it probably was because of his behaviour when you first saw him.

He wasn't like all the other guys from your class or school.

Vinny had always been quiet when you met him and when you had gotten to know that he had been beating people up, you got even more interested in him.