Chapter 1

Hi guys! Thx for choosing my story. At the beginning it may seem boring but the next chapters are better. I promise, just don't give up on my book)) Thank you for your attention and don't forget to vote and comment! It means a lot to me, your votings will encourage me in the future to write new chapters. Note: It is cliché at first but it gets better. All the fun and romance starts from the 8th chapter.

Have you ever had those dreams where you see how your life would turn out if something bad wouldn't happen? Personally I had. I have those type of dreams every night. Dreaming about how my life would be if my parents were still together. I dream how we spent our time together while watching movies, laughing , crying but only with happy tears. It's too bad that I'll never know about this stuff...never. My parents divorced after I was born, sometimes I think that it was my fault that drove them to do this thing. I'm 17, I have no friends , no pets , nothing at all , my life is boring. I'm not a very bold girl cause when it comes to meeting new people I feel like I'm vanishing. It's just my nature of closing myself right away when someone tries to talk to me. Maybe it's a good thing though because today is the day when I leave everything behind me. Today I'm flying to London and I don't have to worry that people will miss me ,except my mother and my neighbor's cat "Billy". I live in Romania with my mom.My dad spent all his life travelling around the world, I guess his British soul wanted some fun and after looking for God knows what he finally set in London where he lives with his new family.( let me explain to you, my mom is from Romania and my dad is from Britain, and don't ask me how they met cause I have no idea. I've never asked my mom before about it). The reason I'm leaving my home is that my mom thinks that my life will be better there...with him and with his "perfect" wife and daughter. I understand my mom cause this is her job to ensure me a perfect life that she never had and London is a great opportunity.

I wake up by the sound of my alarm that drives me crazy. I'm not a morning person and this song is just annoying yet I still let it play every single day. My navy curtains are closed and it still looks like it's night outside. Maybe I should sleep for two more hours cause my head hurts like hell. Last night I watched "Wonder" it's the best movie I've ever seen in my entire life which left me sobbing in my pillow for freaking four hours due to side effects of my period and the theme of this movie.

" Amelia,honey, are you awake?" I heard my mom slowly knocking on my door.

" I think so" I replied lazily to her stretching in my comfortable and warm bed. " You can come in, don't stay behind the door like a maniac" I said as I got out of bed.

" How are you feeling?" my mom asked me with a warm smile that made my heart melt. How can I leave this beautiful woman alone, here without me. I felt suddenly sad and my eyes began to tear.

" What's wrong pumpkin?" she asked me with a soft voice. " Don't cry. If you cry than I cry too, and we'll both end up with red noses and puffy eyes but trust me that's not pretty at all especially for ladies." she told me with a warm smile.

I started smiling at her words " Lady? You're more like a madam" I said as i started laughing at her.

" Hey,hey,hey !!! What that's suppose to mean young lady? I'm not that old! " she said while smirking at me with her perfect smile.

" You're forty two. Maybe you're not old but you're kind of close to aging faster than me" I started laughing at her reaction. It's our way of telling that we always look great no matter what.

" No honey, I'm twenty two and with twenty years of experience of living on this planet." she winked at me as I rolled my eyes . "What time is it?" she took my phone from my bed to look at time " It's already ten and ten minutes"she paused for a second "I'm so lucky,someone's in love with me!" she said this with a giggle in her voice. In Romania people believe that if you look at time and the hour coincides with minutes that means that someone is in love with you or just likes you. Weird right?