Chapter 7

The school was huge with long and large halls and big windows. I hate this feeling when all attention is on me. As I walked through my new school everyone were looking at me. 'Just pretend that they can't see you'. I walked straight to the informational panel where the map of the whole school was drawn. " ok" actually it wasn't ok at all " where the hell is my English class" I mumbled to myself.

"Do you need help?" I heard a deep and raspy voice behind me. I slowly turned my head to look behind me. I don't know what happened to my body and my brain by it stopped working. I froze looking at the handsome guy in front of me. He was tall very tall and very sexy. His brown hair was very nicely arranged. His brown eyes watched me with a lot of curiosity and oh my god his lips looked so soft and... can I kiss him?I want to kiss him! Somebody save me! I feel like I'm melting. He looked so hot in his school uniform I don't think that any guy will ever look so damn good in a school uniform... well I've never thought that I'd ever be attracted to a guy in his school uniform! Shit I'm hot, I felt how my blood rushed wildly through my veins!

"Hello! Do you need help cause you seem confused!" He smiled at me. Oh Gosh his accent drives me crazy! And his smile is so sweet and so sexy at the same time! How can a guy look so sweet...so innocent and sexy at the same time!! oh shit. He looked at me in confusion. Lia..wake the hell up! Stop daydreaming and answer him!

"Um...h..Hi!" Why I feel so awkward! Oh right maybe it's because you're shy when it comes to talking to people! Ugh I hate myself!! 

" soo..do you need help?" He chuckled at me. He's soo damn cute!

"Umm..yes! I really need help." Gosh don't look at me that way, I think that my heart will stop in any minute or second.

"No accent.. you must be the new girl from..."

"Romania!" I cut him! Why Lia! Why?  Stop being so rude.Where are your manners? "Sorry"

"It's ok. My name is Adam" he paused "Adam Archer" he extended his hand for me to shake it. I took his hand.. OMG it's so warm compared to my cold one and.. I want to hug him! Can I hug him! No dumb head!!

"My name is Amelia Mcknight" good girl, you no longer have shaky voice! That's a good thing.

"So Lia..can I call you Lia?"

" yeah,sure!" You can call me however you want sweetheart! Amelia Mcknight stop this right now!

"Ok" he gave me a small smile " If I'm not wrong we have the same classes, so if you want I can show you around" Is he nervous? Why is he nervous? I'm the one here nervous! I watched him for a long time... why is he looking at me like I'm a ghost? Oh shit Lia? he's waiting for you to reply!!!

"I'm sorry...yes..I would love to.. I mean yeah I want you to help me.. cause I'm kind of lost and.." Lia just shut up, you've embarrassed yourself enough for today.

"so let's go, we have English and it's this way" I followed behind him. Jesus Christ how can a guy be that handsome! I have no idea. "Do you like London?" his voice took me out of my thoughts.

"Actually I came here yesterday so I didn't have the chance and time to see London. But in pictures it looks very nice" he smiled at me.

"Trust me,London in photos and in real life are two completely different worlds"

"You mean..uglier?"

"No..Lia, prettier!" Why him saying my name sounds way sexier than others pronouncing it?. Marry me, Adam! I'm already in love with you. Wait what! Girl calm down! You're acting like a psycho.

"I hope I'll have time to discover it"

"You have an entire year to discover London" his voice was calm. "And I'll help you"

"You?"

" Yes me, of course if you want this" he turned the corner and I've almost bumped into a girl.

"Of course I want, I don't really hav..you're the only person with whom I've spoke today..so.." just shut up Lia! Great now he thinks that you're a loser and you don't have friends and ugh you always ruin everything. Adam caressed my hand slowly, his touch sent electricity through my body.

"Hey,it's ok. No need to worry, you still have time to make friends besides you have one already." he watched me with his brown and sweet eyes. Am I dreaming or something? Why am I so lucky today? What did I do to meet him?

"Thank you. Is this our class?" I motioned to a brown door.

"Yes it is" he opened the door for me to enter. Such a gentleman. The class room was kind of big. Adam motioned to me to seat in the middle of the class next to him. Tables here are very weird cause they're meant only for one person but in Romania for two. I took my book from my backpack and my notebook with my pencil case and placed it on my table. Adam stood up and approached some guys who were standing at a table in the back of the class. Probably his friends. I looked shyly behind me and they were talking and laughing, one of his friends looked at me with a smirk and then turned away. After the bell rang everyone went to their places. Only then I understood that I was the only one seated on my place the whole break...alone. Isn't that great!

Hey guys thank you for reading my story. It means a lot to me. There are only 23 people who have read my book but I'm still thankful for them cause it's more than one reader :)