Chapter 2

The plane is very big. Stewardesses welcomed everyone with warm and perfect smiles. I started  immediately looking for my seat. "6A" found it. Thank God it is near the window. It's my first time flying and I want to see everything. I sat on my place and looked through the window. Plane's wing is so big compared to the workers who prepare this plane for the flight. " Make sure to not open this window during the flight" I heard a voice near me. When I turned my head I saw an old man seating next to me. 

" I'm sorry what?" I looked at him with a confused face " I...I can't open this window cause it's.." the man started to laugh probably by my confused look.

" I know, I know" he told me through his laughs " I'm just kidding, you just looked so serious and sad, and I wanted just to lighten your mood" he told still with a smile playing on his lips.

" Oh" I told him smiling a little nervous" Yeah, it's just my first time flying by myself and I'm kind of nervous"

" Don't worry, the pilot is very good , I'm sure this plane won't crush" that's a weird way to lighten someone's mood.

" Do you know him?" I asked him while watching people who pass near us with their bags.

" No, but it's not my first time flying on this plane. It's amazing and very quite so you won't have a problem while sleeping here" he took a water bottle from his bag and opened it drinking with a small pill.

" What's that for" I pointed towards the pill.

" These are my sleeping pills. I always drink them before I go to bed. At my age people have some trouble with sleep and my doctor prescribed me them" he put his water back in his bag " And where are you going?" he asked me with a smile.

" To London. I'll live with my father there for the entire year" I looked at my phone and put it on airplane mode. " What about you?" 

" I'm going to London, too. My daughter lives there with her husband and my grandchildren. They invited me and I sure don't want to loose my chance to see them." he smiled at me.

" How old are your grandchildren?" he looked at me with a warm smile. I think he likes talking about them by the noticeable smile on his face.

" The elder one , Sofia, is 7 and the youngest ,Teddy,is 4." he told me through his yawns . I think that the pill stars doing its job.

" Um.. what's your name?, I'm sorry I din't ask" I looked at him a little embarrassed that I didn't ask him before.

" My name is Ivan and you are? he asked me with a lazy smile. He will fall asleep anytime. 

"Amelia" he looked at me with a big smile and nod.

I heard captain's voice through the speakers"Good morning, thank you for choosing ESky Airline. This is your captain speaking. We will be arriving to London in approximately four hours, please fasten your seat belts as we will be taking off shortly." 

" Scared, Amelia?" Ivan asked me with a smirk.

" A little" I told him as I took my headphones to listen to some music. When I turned to look at Ivan he was already sleeping like a baby. I guess his pill works pretty good. I looked through the window and felt how the plane started to move, it was kind of scary and exiting at the same time. After a few minutes the plane was already high in the sky, I turned on my music to listen to some songs. I chose "Biltmore - feel something good". The sky was very beautiful with white clouds that were covering the lands. "Well good luck to me" I mumbled to myself as I slowly fell asleep.