Chapter 5

The dining table is fool with food, home made pizza , grilled chicken, lots of different salads that look very delicious. I walk past Jessica and seat next to my father. He gives me a smile and starts chewing his food. " Did you like your gift?" he asks me and I nod.

" Thank you, it is very beautiful, you gave it to me at the right timing cause my old one is working pretty rough" he smiles at my words.

" I'm very happy that you like it" he says as I take my glass to pour orange juice.

"So, Amelia, are you excited for your first day of school?" Jessica asks me with her deep British accent. I look at her and smile.

" Yes," I respond shortly and take a bite of pizza. It is very tasty. I can feel how the cheese melts in my mouth and combined with the orange juice makes it even better. " Pizza tastes very good" I look at my dad and Jessica, they both smile and continue to eat their food. After finishing to eat I helped my dad to clean the table while Jessica washed the dishes.

" Do you want to stay with us for a little longer?" Jessica asks me with a small smile. " We want to watch a movie but we don't know which one yet" she smiles awkwardly.

" I would love to but I'm very tired, I think I'll just go to bed" they both nod " Oh and about the movie, you can watch 'Wonder' it's a great film. I watched it yesterday and absolutely loved it." I walk to my room to take my pajamas and rushed to the bathroom. The bathroom is pretty nice and not that big as other rooms in the house. The walls are made out of gray bricks. Shower cabin is made out of glass which I really like, toilet is white with a brown lid that matches the floor. The window is white covered with gray blinder.

I lock the door and start taking my clothes off

I lock the door and start taking my clothes off. I enter the shower and turn on the water. It's warm and makes my body relax. Water runs down my curvy body soaking me from the top to the bottom. I take my shampoo and start to massage my head then I put on my hair conditioner and let it stay while I wash my body. I turn off the water and wrap myself in a towel. I quickly blow dry my hair and walk back to my room. It is already 9 p.m so I open my laptop to watch some videos on YouTube. A movie trailer caught my attention, it was the trailer for 'Ugly Love' by Coleen Hoover. Shit this trailer is damn good it's too bad that the movie won't come out, turns out it was cancelled in 2016.Ugh. I close my laptop and turn off the lights that are near my bed. I take my phone and set my alarm for 6 a.m and after that I quickly fall asleep.