Chapter 11

The first month of school went very well. Most of my free time I spent with Adam, we became good friends. I've never thought that I would ever be friends with a guy, honestly it felt very cool. We both watched movies together at his house and mine, usually horror and at every scary scene Adam would scare me. I was reading Vampire Academy when my phone's screen lit from a notification. It was a message from Adam.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight,beautiful?" my mood immediately became better after reading his message. Since we started hanging out Adam started to call me beautiful, pretty girl and others cute names that made me feel very good.

"nothing" my life was very boring when I wasn't with him.

" A friend of mine is having a birthday party tonight and he told me to bring someone with me,so..wanna come?" I wasn't a fan of parties but I would love to go with him. Thank God it was Saturday so I was more than free. I had the whole evening free from homework and other stuff.

"sure" to be honest I've never been to a party before and I was very curious to feel like other teens of my age.

"Cool,be ready at 8" I immediately  went to bathroom to take a shower cause it was already 6 p.m and I didn't have a lot of time left. I blow dried my hair and curled it to make it wavy. For my outfit I choose black skinny jeans with a black t-shirt and a maroon leather jacket combined with black hill ankle boots. For my makeup I decided to do it as usual, brown eyeliner to accentuate my hazel eyes. By 8 I was ready and Adam and I went to the party.

"You look very good" he said pointing to my outfit.

"Thx, so where's exactly the party?" it wasn't too light or too dark outside, somewhere in between it. Adam and I were wearing matching clothes, he wore black jeans and a shirt with a leather jacket, only his was black,too.

"It's in a club not far from here" I've never been to clubs before, cause I've never had interest going somewhere outside my house. We walked for about 10 minutes and reached a very nice place. I would never think that this was a bar.

"That's the bar?" I motioned towards the building and Adam chuckled.

"Let me guess, you imagined an odd place with graffiti on the walls surrounded with punk kids?"

" Umm..yes" Oh gosh Lia don't embarrass yourself. Adam laughed and opened the door for me.

"Well it's not" the bar was very big crowded with a lot of people and loud music. He took my hand and guided me toward his friends. He introduced me to them and they seemed very nice.

"This is Harry, and it's his birthday today" Harry was not as tall as Adam but he was still cute. His dirty blonde hair was pushed back with gel, not gonna lie it looked good on him.

"Oh..Hi and Happy Birthday" he smiled and shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you Lia and thank you." he took some shot glasses from the counter and offered to me and Adam. I didn't know what was it but I drank it since Adam did the same thing. The moment I drank it I understood that it wasn't a very smart move.I felt like my throat was burning from that disgusting liquid, it was too strong for me but Adam seemed fine.

"What is it?" I asked through my cough. Harry was laughing at me, he made me angry it wasn't fun at all.

"Tequila" Adam extended a glass motioning to drink it.

"No I don't want anymore" I was very frustrated at the moment, I felt my blood rushing to my head making me a little tipsy. Since I've never drank any alcoholic drinks in my life it was very easy for me to get drunk.

"It's just water..drink it" he forced me to drink the water from his cup. Adam's voice was calm but at the same time very serious and he kept giving Harry angry looks. More and more people started coming to the bar, it was 9 p.m so I guess that was the best time to come and party. The tequila shot that I took not very long time ago got into my head and my mood lighten.I forgot about Harry that he was laughing at me like an idiot, but I think he was under the influence of alcohol,too. Music was very cool and I went to the dance floor, Adam ignored me and decided to stay where he was with his friends. I didn't know how to properly dance so I started to move awkwardly my hips by the rhythm of music. I've never felt so good in my entire life. I was free from everything. My mind was flying around the club. It was too hot in the club and I went to Adam and gave him my jacket. He was talking to some guys and smiled as I approached him.

"Tired?" he focused his attention on me.

"No just hot" I put my jacket on my seat and took a cup from the table a drank it. "Damn it!! It's tequila!! Again?" Adam laughed at me but I wasn't angry at him like I was angry at Harry cause I loved that I could make him smile.

"Well, before you drink something first of all you check what's in the cup, then you drink" He gave me his glass which was with water. I took a seat next to him and he put his hand behind my back making my body tense. He slowly cared my back with his finger tips and this whole thing made me very exiting and the alcohol doubled that feeling.The music in the bar switched to Stonger by The score.

"Oh my God, It's my favorite song. Can we go and dance, please?" I put my hands in a plea.

"You can go" Adam motioned towards the people who were dancing.

"No I want to dance with you....Please" I looked like a child begging for a new toy. Adam stood up and took my hand. We approached the dance floor and I felt my body get too exiting knowing that I'll dance with him. I turned my back to him and started to dance but still looking behind me to see if he was watching me.. and he was. The tequila made me so confident like never before. Adam stepped closer to me and put his hand on my waist, gently holding me closer to him. His scent drove me crazy and without noticing Adam turned me to face him. His eyes were so dark and sexy. He watched me with a serious look and the slowly lowered his gaze to my lips then back to my eyes. I nervously licked my lips cause he was making me lost. He lowered his head closer to my face and in that moment I knew that he wanted to kiss me. When he pressed his lips to mine I froze. I thought I was dreaming again cause him kissing me felt the same way as I imagined. His lips were so warm and soft. Adam placed his left hand to my back and the other one under my chin holding me cause it felt like I was on the edge of fainting from his kiss. He slowly moved his lips and then I felt his warm tongue. He tasted like mint and I really loved it. I loved everything about him: his smile,his look, his jokes and now I was a big fan of his kisses. He broke our kiss and smiled at my shocked face.

"Never been kissed before?" he watched me very attentive. I was too surprised to speak so all I was capable of was nodding my head at his question. Adam didn't loose a chance and stole another kiss. This time it wasn't slow but more like a hungry kiss. He pressed me even closer to him. His tongue felt so good caressing mine.

"Let's get out of here" we walked towards our seats to take our jackets. As soon as we got dressed Adam took my hand and we went towards the exit.