Chapter 9

It was the end of the first class when Adam approached me after everyone left. I knew that he was behind me because I could feel his amazing cologne even from miles away,I slowly turned my head and there was something in his facial expression that sent shivers through my body . "Is everything ok?" I forced myself to look as calm as possible even if it felt like my brain would explode.

"Yes" he looked very serious and his eyes scanned me from top to bottom. He locked his eyes with mine and it felt very awkward for me. After couple of seconds of staring at each other he cleared his voice "Are you free after school? I wanted to show you a little bit of London"

"Umm...yeah, I guess so" a smile immediately appeared on his perfect lips.

"Then I'll wait for you after classes and we'll go to explore the city" he lowered himself to me.Is he going to kiss me? He lifted his backpack from my table,ahh damn it! I didn't even notice when he placed it on my desk. "Are you coming?"

"Where?" he chuckled to my apparently stupid question.

"We have an English class" he walked towards the door and then turned to me " Are you coming or you're planning on staying here forever?" I took my bag almost dropping it and followed him. I went straight towards my seat when some girls stopped me.

"Are you really from Romania?" the blonde one spoke to me and the rest of girls were staring at me with their wide eyes like I was a ghost or something.

"Yes" they looked at me with a confused face.

"I heard that Dracula was originally from there" the brunette one spoke.

"Yes, he's name actually was Vlad Tepes, he was from Transylvania. Back then Romania and Transylvania were considered two different territories." they seemed even more confused after I told them this information.

"Can you say something in Romanian?"

"Sure, what exactly do you want me to say?" the blonde one cut the other one from talking.

" Say, I'm the most beautiful girl in the world" oh God, seriously?

"Eu sunt cea mai frumoasa fata din lume" all of them opened their mouths in a surprise. Thank God that my English teacher entered the class and I took the chance to run to my desk. The whole lesson we talked about Rome and Juliet's destiny and I was already bored. At the end of the lesson teacher decided to ask us about our favorite quotes from this book.

"Who want's to answer?" she looked through class and looked towards Adam "Mr.Archer,do you have a favorite quote or verse from Rome and Juliet?" he opened the book and searched for something than he spoke.

""Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is! (Act 1, scene 1)" " his voice made goose bubs to form on my skin. His accent was so sweet and beautiful compared to others. I couldn't turn my head away from his handsome look. He slowly bit his lip and glanced at me. Blood rushed to my head and I felt my cheeks turn red. I turned my head away and placed my cold hand to them, feeling the heat coming from them. Jesus Christ Lia stop doing that. You look like a small girl, you're 17 then start acting like one.

"Such a beautiful phrase" my teacher's voice took me from my thoughts. "Your homework for the next time is to wright an essay about what is love in your opinion based on Romeo and Juliet. Have a nice day" once the bell rang I took my bag and rushed to bathroom to wash my face with some cold water in order to calm my wild nerves.