Chapter 6

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock which was different from the one that I had before, it was a song by Guns N' Roses– Sweet Child Of Mine. Weird cause I don't remember changing it. Well anyway the song was very nice and it immediately lightened my mood. I let it play for couple more minutes and got up from my bed. It was 6:10 a.m when I stopped the song from playing. " Good morning, London" I made my bad and went to the bathroom. Luckily it was empty, I took a fresh shower to wake me up a little, brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform. It was a dark blue skirt that looked like it was black combined with a white shirt and a tie. On top of my shirt I put on a dark blue blazer that had maroon edges. It kind of looked very nice. I took a mirror selfie and sent it to my mom. For my hair I just curled it and let it stay on my back,I accentuated my hazel eyes with brown eyeliner pencil and put on my lip balm to make my lips look shiny cause I hate lipsticks. I went to my room and took my backpack and put on my new black knee socks and black ankle converse. I loved my outfit, it was simple and at the same time very cool.
   Once I got ready I took all my things and headed towards kitchen. Jessica was at the stove preparing an omelette  with vegetables.
"Good morning, Jess!.. I mean Jessica...sorry" she smiley at me.
" No worries, actually if you feel more comfortable saying Jess then I don't mind at all" she smiled and motioned towards a tall chair that was placed near the table " sit down, the omelette is ready and there's an orange juice in the fridge"
" thank you" I took the juice and poured it into a glass, Jess placed my omelette in a white squared plate, so fancy, I felt like I was in a restaurant.
" Bon appetite" Jess said to me as she set on the chair beside me with her plate.
" merci" I gave her a smile and started to eat my food. The omelette was very tasty made of tomatoes, cheese and parsley. " where's dad?"
" He went to work pretty early cause he has an interview with an actor"
"Isn't he a magazine editor?" I asked while finishing my meal.
"Yes he is but he likes to interview celebrities,too, that's a great opportunity for him to meet new people and make friends"
"Then who will drive me to school if dad's at work?" I stood from my chair and washed my plate and my glass.
"I'll drive you to school and then I'll go to work, don't worry"
"Ok" Jessica went to her room to grab her bag and went towards the front door "Oh by the way, the food was very good, thank you"
"You're welcome"
"What about Emily ?" I asked Jess
"What about her?"
"She's only five she can't stay home alone" I watched Jessica with a concerned face.
"Ah don't worry my mom will be here in ten minutes and she'll stay with her" thank God, even if I don't really care about my sister from another mother I'm still worried cause she's a kid. The drive to my new school wasn't long, we arrived at 7:40 a.m, there were a lot of pupils outside the school. "Well here we are" I was worried to get out from Jessica's car "don't worry" she touched my hand and I immediately turned my head towards her "it'll be fine" she told me like she knew what I was thinking of "I wish you good luck"
"Thank you" I smiled to her and exited the car, the school looked very massive compared to my old one in Romania. "Well here we go again" I grabbed my backpack tighter and walked straight towards the front door.