Chapter 10

The rest of lessons went very well. I put all of my stuff into my backpack and went outside to meet  Adam. The hall was very crowded with pupils rushing towards the exit. When I stepped outside, the chill air made my body shiver. Adam was leaning against the stairs talking to someone on his phone and as soon as he saw me he walked towards where I was standing.When he approached me I felt the heat rising to my face, I was no longer cold.I was very surprised the way my body responded to him even from his stare. 

"Are you ready?" he looked like a kid who was waiting for the trip to Disneyland.

"Yes,juts wait a minute I need to text my father" he stepped back and I took my phone and texted my dad.

Lia: I'm going with a friend to explore London.

Dad: Ok,honey,just be careful,ok?

Lia: Sure.

Dad: And who's that friend?

Lia: it's a guy from my class.

Dad: Ok and tell this friend of yours to walk you home))Love you.

Lia: fine,love you,too.

"It's kind of cold today" Adam smiled at my attempt to try to warm up my hands.

"You should get used to rainy and cold days,it's London, and it is not even that cold"

" It's easy for you to say, you're not wearing a skirt." as soon as I said this Adam lowered his gaze to my skirt making my hormones scream out of excitement.

" This skirt looks good on you." he paused and looked back at me "and you have beautiful legs, so...you should wear skirts all the time" he laugh sounded like music to my ears. I've never got compliments from guys so this was something new to me that I really liked.

"Thank you" I smiled and I was pretty sure that my cheeks turned pink cause when Adam looked at me he smirked. Oh Gosh! He turned and we both went to the bus station.Our first destination was the London Eye.

"It's 135 m tall and you can see almost the whole London." seeing this huge circle made my eyes go wide. I've always wanted to come here with my parents, but they were divorced so it was impossible. Bummer. Standing in front of the London Eye brought me sad feelings but I decided to ignore them and enjoy my day.

"Wow. It's beautiful and.. scary at the same time" he chuckled at me and went to buy our tickets.Surprisingly we were the only people in that capsule. I guess we were lucky cause the others had at least 10 people. I was like a small kid having so many emotions and being near Adam didn't help me at all. We stepped closer to the window and I felt how this thing started to move which was very scary for me. 

"Are you ok?" Adam asked me with a concerned look.

"Yeah..I'm fine" I wasn't a fan of heights since I fell from a tree when I was 6. After this I was feeling light headed even at the thought of tall buildings. When we were almost at the top I started to move from side to side in attempt to calm myself. This whole time Adam was watching me.

"You're afraid of heights, aren't you?" his face was very serious. "Why didn't you tell me?" he was apparently very worried for me.

"I'm fine,Adam. Don't worry. I'm a little dizzy but it'll pas." he stepped closer and hugged me. I'm not gonna lie his action shocked me. He sighed but still kept me in his embrace. 

"Better?" his voice and his hug was like a medicine for me. 

"Yes" My head no longer hurt,I suddenly became calmer and relaxed. It felt so good hugging him, being so close to him made my heart beat faster and faster. His scent was amazing making him so sexy. Ugh... I was never attracted so someone the way I was attracted to him. 

"If you faint,I'll catch you" Awwwwwww. My heart melted. He was so cute.

"Thank you,you're my hero.What would I do without you?" he chuckled and we both continued staring at the beauty in front of us.

"So under us is the river Thames,it is the longest river in England and the second largest in the United Kingdom,after the River Severn. That is Palace of Westminster and the one and only Mr. Big Ben." his words made me laugh. "That is The Tower Bridge" he pointed at a very beautiful bridge "and that beautiful building is St.Paul's Cathedral"

"London is so beautiful"

"But you're prettier" his words made me melt. Why is he so cute?What did I do to meet him?

"Aww..aren't you the most awesome guy?!" he smiled shyly, actually that was my first time seeing him shy. That made him even cutter. When we finished our ride on the London Eye I've noticed that we were still hugging and this time it wasn't awkward at all.As we stepped on the ground which I was very happy my phone rang.

"Hello" It was Jessica asking me to go home to stay with my step sister. I couldn't say no, that would be rude."Ok,no problem" I ended my call and turned to face Adam "I'm sorry but I need to go home, my sister is home alone and I need  to stay with her"

"ok, can I walk you home?" yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss. Jesus Lia! don't be weird.

"Of course" on the way home Adam asked me bout my family and I told him my story, that my parent divorced and blah blah blah. When we got home Adam hugged me and then left to meet with his friends. I didn't want him to live but it would be awkward me begging him to stay a little more with me. I watched him disappear in the distance and only then I entered my apartment.