11

Chapter 11

TRIS'S POV

" I couldn't picture it any other way" I reply. I lean over and kiss him. We sit like that as the light turns green and the people behind us start honking. We ignore them and only pull away when we're ready. But I could stay like this forever.

TIME LAPS TO GYM

I go into the girls locker room and change into athletic shorts and a black crop top that shows my belly button. I go into the gym and coach tells us to run three laps. PFFT no problem. I jog the first lap and as I'm coming around for a second time I see Tobias struggling to keep up. I run over to him and slow my pace to stay by him. He looks over at me and smiles. He looks like he is in pain so I motion for him to walk with me. He gratefully slows down and we walk together. He and I walk the rest of this lap and 1/2 of the last. We sprint to the finish line because coach told us to pick it up and he puts his arm around my shoulders, breathing hard, leaning on me for support. He winces with every step and I guide him over to the bench. I sit him down and go grab some water. I walk back and hand it to him and he smiles greatfully at me. I leave him there and walk over to coach.

"Coach, can I take Four to the nurses office?" I ask " He's been sick" coach nods and I walk over to Tobias. I take his hand and pull him to his feet. He leans on me as I guide us to an unused class room. I know there are no cameras in here so I can check his back. I lead him to a covered desk and he sits down. I carefully pull up the back of his shirt and check his back. It's red but otherwise its fine, I lean down and tell him this and we walk out of school after stopping at the office to tell them I was going to take him home.

I help him into the car and drive off. He falls asleep with his face pressed agianst the window. I smile, he looks so cute with his face squished against the glass. I drive home in silence. When I pull into my driveway I lean over and nudge his sholder.

" Tobias." I say " Wake up"

His eyes flutter open and I hop out. I run to the other side and open his door for him. He slides out and stands up. We walk into the house together and I sit him on the couch and grab some medicine. I fill a glass with water and he downs the pills. I sit by him and place my hand on his.

" Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask him

"Yeah, which one?" he replies

I slide off the couch and crawl over to the DVDs I grab The Hunger Games. I jump back onto the couch with him and he leans into me. I reach around and grab a blanket. I pull it over us and cuddle into him. We sit and watch the movie, snuggeled next to each other. I feel my phone buzz and look at it. It's a text from Chrissy.

Hey-c

Hey-t

Where did u and 4 go?-c

Home-t

Y?-c

He was sick-t

MMMMHMMM- c

He was!-T

MMMK-c

What do u want-t

Zeke is having a party tonight and he asked me to invite u 2-c

Im about to reply no when Tobias nudges me and nods. I guess were going

We'll be there- T

Good meet @5-c

I look at the time on my phone and its four o'clock. Tobias and I get ready and walk back to my car. We jump in and I pull out. Chris texted me an address. We start driving and I glance sideways at Tobias.