13

After a while we colapse onto the couch laughing so hard we cry. I take deep breaths and eventually stop long enough to kiss Tobias. We sit for a while with his lips moving with mine, soft and warm. I pull away when I feel a buzz in my pocket. I yank my phone out and see I have a text from Chrissy.

The gang is coming over for truth or dare.-c

I groan and tell Tobias this. I walk to my room and get dressed. I throw on a black lace bra, a black tank top, a purple t-shirt that says I ain't no Pansycake and a cropped leather jacket. Also I wear black underwear and some jeans, on top of that I wear a floral skirt that goes to my knees. I grab some black flats and brush my hair out around my shoulders.

There is a knock on the door and I sigh as I walk towards the door. I fling it open and see everyone standing there. I invite them in and the games begin. We sit in a circle with Tobias on my left and Chrissy on my right. Chrissy is next to Uriah and he is by Zeke.

-------------------------------------------------

"I vote we start with T or D" I say and everyone else agrees. " Okay my house I start, Christina, Truth or dare?" I ask

"Truth" she says and clamps a hand over Uriahs mouth before he says anything. I think for a second before asking her.

"If you had to date anyone but Will, who would it be?" I ask and she blushes. She mutters something and I cant her it.

"What was that?" I ask

"Four" she says quietly. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Four, truth or dare?" she says trying to get the attention off her.

"dare" He says confidently Christina smirks

" I dare you to brush your teeth and then chug orange juice" She says as Tobias shrugs he doesn't know what he's in for. He goes into the bathroom and brushes his teeth while i bring him some OJ. He finishes and I hand the cup to him. He grins and starts chugging. He finishes and looks disgusted. He leans over the sink and starts coughing and gagging. I put a hand on his shoulder and try hard not to laugh. I fail when he looks up and makes a stupid face. I laugh loudly and he looks at me with a mock hurt expression. I smile and lead him back to the game.

"Uri, T or D" Tobias says "Dare" he replies

"I dare you to run down the street screaming' I AM THE PANSYCAKE QUEEN, BOW DOWN PEASANTS'" and Uri, being who he is accepts.

"I AM THE PANSYCAKE QUEEN BOW DWN PEASANTS" he screams and the best thing is that some people actually bow to him. I start cracking up and run inside to finish the game.

_______________________________

sorry i havent updated in a while and sorry this is so short im super busy ill do more T or D next update.