Rey and Kylo Ren part I

It has been almost one year since General Hux and Rey has met and returned to the first order. Their relationship is thriving with every passing day. Rey has come to know she is a strong force user and Supreme Leader Snoke has ordered her to train under his apprentice Kylo Ren in the force and lightsaber tactics. Hux has gotten her an anniversary present that Kylo is to give to her on there next training day as he is leaving with a group of fleet members to Naboo in the eastern outer rim to debate with possible allies to help in the fight against the Resistance. Kylo Ren has been occupied for past three weeks dealing with Resistance fighters attacking nonstop it seems their attacks on the first order is becoming more frequent. The only reason Rey is even training is due to Snoke giving Hux two options either she trains alongside Kylo Ren or leaves the first order completely.

It's the day of Rey's and Hux's anniversary as she is in his office organizing files she is sadden that he is away has been going on two months without word from him. She tries to stay busy in the office so she isn't missing him as much. It's late in the evening in the office putting files away from the latest Resistance attack. She is trying to pinpoint where there stationed at and how to come up with a solution to avoid another attack. There is a slight knock at the door. Come in she says trying to stay focus. Kylo walks in with one hand behind his back as he closes the door behind him. Rey can I have a moment of your time he says to her. She glances up to see him standing in front of her. Yes what is it Kylo, she asks him. Rey I've been needing to give you something and today is the day I was asked to deliver it to you. What is it Kylo im trying to not think of what today is only because i'm without him she says as a tear starts to swell in her eyes. He is sadden that she's upset and working herself to death just to get through the day. Well sit down and I'll give it to you. they walk over to the sofa in the office and he hands her the box from behind his back. She looks at it in confusion as she unwraps it to find a saber the hilt is a slick black with rubies in the sides the crossguard is steel wrapped in red leather. She is in awe by it. Its from Hux he got in custom made for you for your alls anniversary. Rey looks at it as she attaches it to her hilt on her felt.

Rey i've also been needing to talk to you about something that has been on my mind. she looks over at him what's on your mind. He looks at her as he places his hand on top of hers, Rey it's about you. Oh uhm what about me she stutters. You're a force user as strong as I am we haven't trained in a few weeks I want you to join me tonight for some training and a dinner you need a break Rey. She looks at him alright you win I do need a break. I'll join you tonight. Great he says meet me at my chambers tonight at 7 I'll see you then. She watches as he exits the office she notices its already six and sees she is still in cloths from yesterday. She leaves everything as is and locks the door to the office so she can continue where she left off and heads to her chambers to get a shower and put on some nicer clothing.

Once she's dressed she braids her hair in a loose side braid and puts on some semi dark makeup and slips on some shoes and heads downstairs to his chambers. It takes her a few minutes to get there when she notices its five till seven. She knocks on his door hoping he doesn't mind her being a little early. He opens the door and gestures for her to come inside, take a seat anywhere you please, he says to her.

He finishes cooking them dinner and brings it over to her you look nice Rey you didn't have to get dressed up though you know that right. Well when I realized I look like I've slept at the desk for three days so I wanted to actually look decent. Kylo walks over and sits beside her while handing her a glass of wine. Thank You for accepting my offer i feel like we need to get better acquainted then you being Hux's girl and my apprentice. Your welcome Kylo I'm enjoying myself it's a nice change of pace. So is Kylo Ren your birth name or was it a name you was given, she asks him curious. No my birth name is Ben Solo. As in Leia's and Han's son. Yes rey. Rey looks at him do you mind if I call you Ben she asks him. Yeah I don't mind you'd be the only one I'd allow to call me that. I like it better than Kylo Ren it has a softer touch to it. he smiles at her as he finishes his glass of wine. Would you like some more now or should we go train for a few hours. I think we should train before we drink anymore so we don't actually hurt one another.

They walk down the corridors to the training arena he dims the lights as he draws his saber and starts running towards her. She draws hers in the last second to block his strike from behind. They train different strategy techniques how to get out of different holds. An hour pass as he kicks her her feet from underneath of her knocking her saber out of hand and has his pointed at her chest. Don't let them get the advantage on you it could cost you your life, he says to her as he reaches his hand out for her to take. He pulls her up as she stumbles into him. I'm okay just twisted my ankle on the fall. here let me take you back to the chambers so you can rest.