Sudden Changes

As the sun slowly sets on the horizon behind the First Orders operational base. Kylo, Rey, his father and Chewy make their way to the base to figure out what is going on, On the way to the main hanger he stops and shows his father and chewy where they can stay. As him and Rey continue walking through a series of corridors he comes to his chambers. Rey come in there something I want to give you that I've had put up here for a while now. Plus I'm sure you want to get out of those clothes. That would be nice she says as she follows him into his chambers as he shuts and locks the door. He walks into his bedroom and pulls out a black bag from his closet here you can change in the restroom I'll change in here. He watches as she takes the bag from him and goes into the bathroom. He hopes she likes what it is as he's avoided giving it to her for a year now.

She gets inside and shuts the door and places the bag on the counter she pulls out a long floor length black and red lace  dress, a pair of black high heels and a jewelry set lined with rubies and a makeup pallet set. She puts the dress on it fits her like a glove and then the shoes and jewelry. Finally she applies some dark toned makeup on and spray a light perfume on her neck and wrist. When shes done she combes her hair and has it laying on one side on her shoulder. She walks out of the bathroom to see him shirtless. He turns to see her and smiles you look more beautiful then I ever imagined. Thank you Ben I love everything she says to him as he pulls her close to him holding her against his chest as he hopes everything goes well and a galactic war doesn't start in this base. I have to finish getting dressed give me a minute Rey I'll be done shortly. She sits down in the living area. He leans in get you a drink if you wish while you wait. She sits for a moment before walking over to his cabinet and sees a bottle of opened red wine and pours her a small glass. She drinks it slow hoping coming here wasn't a mistake. She loves Armitage why can't he understand but she knows she has betrayed him. It only makes her wonder how much he actually knows the fear over comes her to where she has to stop her self from crying. Ben walks out of his bedroom to see her leaning against the counter staring into the wall. He comes up behind her you alright Rey. She snaps back into reality yes I'm fine just thinking. I hope your okay he says as he hands her her saber to place on her waist.

As they leave his chambers they walk towards the main hanger. Rey heart beat speeds up from her being nervous of what is about to go down. As they approach they can hear General Hux screaming at the fleet crew for not following orders. Kylo looks over at Rey as she stands beside him. Rey look at me he says to her she looks up yes Ben what is it she asks him in almost a whisper. I just want you to know I love you and whatever happens in there I will always love you. She sighs and says I love you too Ben always will lets just survive this night. He takes her hand and squeezes it. As they walk into the main operations room arm in arm the admerial see's them again. Sir, my lady it's so good to have you returned and looking much better then when I first say you earlier. Thankyou Admerial they say as they walk over to Kylo's work station Rey sits in the chair beside it as he sits in the chair behind the desk.

Rey just stay by my side and I'll protect you. She smiles slightly as she keeps glancing over at Hux she sees him staring at her she gets nervous but doesn't want to start anything. Kylo looks up to see General Hux walking towards them. Just relax Rey everything will be okay. Ren I have a mission for you that I want you to depart on immediately. What is it General I'm preoccupied already. Hux stares down at him No no your not preoccupied not anymore you will no longer be around my fiance and you will no longer be her protector or master. Now here are you missions instructions depart now and don't return until the mission is completed only as a success mission. Hux orders at Ren as he stands in front of him. Who do you think you are Hux first you tell her you wasn't going to return to her now you treat her like you own her, Ren yells at Hux getting aggravated. Rey sees him beginning to force choke Armitage she stands and gets in between them. Ben look at me its not worth losing your life over. She calms him down just do as he says. we'll still see each other just promise me to return alive. Yes I promise please be safe my love Ben says to her as he walks off to the departure hanger to start this mission. Rey watches him leave as she then feels a strong grip on her hand. Come with me now Hux says to her as he starts walking towards his chambers. She walks with her head down as they approach his chambers he enters and pulls her in with him and shuts and locks the doors. She stands there not sure what is about to happen.