A Tout Le Monde

"So as you read this know my friends

I'd love to stay with you all

Smile when you think of me

My body's gone that's all"

****************

Lucy POV

It has been one month since I was killed by Mikael and I have been stuck in the real world. I couldn't get to the other side I have tried. I have been watching out for my brother and Nik although they can't see me.

It has been terrible watching everyone you love and not being able to communicate. One night I smashed one of Damon's favorite bottles of bourbon and screamed and shout. He couldn't hear me he was only mad his bourbon went to waste.

Along with not communicating with anyone alive or a vampire I wasn't able to communicate with the people on the other side. I haven't seen, Jeremy or Lexi. I was by myself watching the world up close but, at the same time a distance.

Nothing exciting has happened in Mystic Falls since I died. Nik eventually killed Mikael but he can't forgive himself. He gets drunk most of the time and has killed a lot of people lately. He literally has no one left but a few hybrids.

Along with Nik Damon feels responsible for my death. He blames himself for getting me in this mess, all of it, me becoming a vampire, and getting killed by Mikael. Mostly him not getting to me in time. He drinks, flirts with Elena, and kills people.

Stefan on the other hand kidnapped Nik's family. Well the bodies of his family. He threatens to throw them in the ocean to get revenge for himself and my death. Nik is pissed about it. I'm surprised Nik hasn't killed him yet.

Elijah did come back but refuses to talk Nik.

****************

I was bored and sitting at the Mystic Grill beside Alaric.

"Cheers buddy." I said as he took a sip of his drink. The one thing I missed the most was alcohol.

Elena and sheriff Forbes walked in and stood behind Alaric. I turned back facing them even though they couldn't see me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not dealing with doppelgänger drama today." I said getting up and leaving.

My day was the same everyday. I checked on Nik then my brothers and sat at the Grill what an amazing life I was living.

I appeared in front of Nik's house. Something I found out I could do, was appear where ever. I walked threw the door and smashed a vase making it shatter. Nik came down and looked around. We made eye contact but, he didn't know that.

"Who's here?" He asked.

"It's just little old me." I said following him into the living room.

I sat on the couch. "What not saying anything to me?" I asked, "That's right you can't hear or see me." I said.

Nik sat beside me with a drink in his hand.

"God I miss alcohol." I said as he took a sip.

"This is for you love." He mumbled taking another sip.

I smiled. "Thanks." I said before disappearing to Damon.

************

I looked around and saw Damon and Elijah.

"Elijah long time no see." I said.

Him and Damon where talking about some coffin they can't open.