You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

How can I even try

I can never win

Hearing them, seeing them

In the state I'm in

*************************

Lucy POV

I was sitting on the couch drinking a blood bag and watching TV. Last night I got drunk with Damon and it turned out Nik brought Connor to the house and has him chained up in the basement.

Nik came into the room and flopped on my the couch beside me. "What are you watching?" He asked me.

"Keeping up with Kardashians."

"What the bloody hell are you watching that for?" He asked me.

"Because their life is cool." I mumbled.

Nik rolled his eyes at me. "We could have a reality show about us."

I laughed. "That would be the most interesting show."

"It would love. We have to go get Rebekah." He said.

"Then go get her." I told him.

"She currently dislikes me so if you talk to her then maybe she would come home." He said.

"You have to make up with her at some point and it should be today."

"Fine you win I'll speak with her but you are coming." He said.

"Deal. But why do you need her?" I asked.

"She has more information on the Five." He said.

"What are they?" I asked.

"A very powerful group of vampire hunters." He said

"What information does Rebekah have on them?" I asked. "Why the hell would she be involved with vampire hunters?"

"Well love, she fancied one a very long time ago. Now if we go maybe you can get it out of her." He said standing up holding his hand out to me. I took his hand and followed him out of the house.

************************

Nik and I got into the Grill and sat at the very end of the bar. Rebekah was at the end talking to Matt. She placed keys on the counter.

"What's that?" Matt asked.

"The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, payed for, insured, everything but a big red bow." Rebekah said.

"Well thanks but what for?" He asked.

"An apology. I'm saying sorry my friend ran you and Elena off the road." Rebekah said looking down the bar at me.

I smiled and waved to the both of them.

"You didn't have to do that. Thank you." Matt said.

"Your very welcome." Rebekah said. "So what are you doing tonight?" She asked.

"I get off of work at 4." He said.

"Perfect, maybe we can hang out later?" She asked.

"Yeah sure. I'll pick you up at 6." He said. "See you I have to get back to work." He said before leaving.

Nik and I walked over to her. "Aww Beks has a date." I said to her.

Rebekah smiled before looking at Nik. "Last I heard you were leaving forever."

"Well I was but, I thought how could I leave my little sister?" Nik said smirking.

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you?" She asked.