...And Justice For All

Justice Is Lost

Justice Is Raped

Justice Is Gone

Pulling Your Strings

Justice Is Done

*****************

Lucy POV

I woke in the Mikaelson's living room Kol was laying on the couch with a dead girl laying on him. Bodies where drained around us. I got off the floor where I was laying and went to look in the mirror. I was covered in dry blood and my shirt was ruined. Kol sped beside me smirking.

"There's the Lucy I like to see." He said.

"This Lucy is pretty cool." I replied.

"What the hell?" Rebekah asked coming into the living room.

"Lucy and I had a little fun last night." Kol said.

"Elijah!" Rebekah yelled. Elijah came downstairs looking around.

He sighed. "Why are your emotions turned off Lucy?" He asked.

I cocked my head slightly and looked at him puzzled. "Nik is dead, and my brothers are the reason he is dead." I said.

"You have to get over it." Elijah said.

I rolled my eyes. "How am I alive what blood line an I from?" I asked.

"We don't know that is what Rebekah and I were trying to figure out while you ran off with Kol, killing people, throwing doppelgängers off bridges. May I continue?" Elijah asked.

I actually forgot I killed Elena. "Yeah about that I'm glad she dead. God was she annoying."

Rebekah laughed. "What?" I asked.

"You idiot! She had vampire blood in her system she is a vampire!" Rebekah said.

I frowned. "God now I'm going to have to deal with her forever!" I yelled flopping on the couch.

"Not to mention you ran Matt off with her!" She yelled at me.

"We are leaving. Not into the girl drama." Kol said going off with Elijah.

I smiled at Rebekah. "Come on I need to show you something." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Come on I will show you."

I lead Rebekah upstairs to Nik's art room.

"I don't want to go in there Lucy." She said. "Unlike you some us decided to keep there emotions on."

I opens the door revealing a painting of Nik, Rebekah, and I during the 20's.

She looked at it with no emotion on her face.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "I heard once a painter dies there work becomes more valuable. Perhaps we could sell it."

I looked at Rebekah who was now crying. "Your not the only one who had to deal with it!" She yelled throwing some paintings. "He was my brother!" She said throwing more paintings.

I looked behind me and saw Damon walk in.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Rebekah said.

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Tragic about Elena. Not to make a grey cloud greyer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?"