Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the jungle

It gets worse here everyday

Ya learn ta live like an animal

In the jungle where we play

*********************

Lucy POV

I woke up to Nik kissing my check. I smile and turned to face him.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

He pulled me on top of him brushing my hair out of my face. "You're beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled before I was interrupted. "Awww." A sarcastic voice said.

I looked back to see Kol. I quickly wrapped the sheet around me. "What the hell?" I asked.

He smirked. "Came back for my family." He said looking at Nik. "And my bestie." He said grinning at me.

"Get out Kol." Nik growled.

"Okay I'm leaving. Lucy FYI, I stopped by your house and your buddy Alaric has ran into some problems." He said.

"What? What happened?" I asked. I was worried about Ric. He wasn't just my ex teacher but also my friend and Damon's.

"Had gone psycho killer and blacks out." Kol said.

"It because of the ring." I mumbled.

"The ring?" Nik asked.

I nodded. "The Gilbert ring. If you are wearing it when killed by something supernatural it will bring you back." I said.

"And how is it making him kill people?" Kol asked.

"It happened before in 1912 to a Gilbert." I said.

"Interesting. Guess who is back!" Kol said changing the subject.

"Who?" Nik asked.

"Sage!" Kol said.

"The whore!" Nik said laughing.

"Who is Sage?" I asked.

"Finn's whore he kept back in the day." Nik said to me.

"Feisty one she was." Kol said. "I will let you two get back to whatever the hell you where doing." He said before leaving.

I looked at Nik. "I have to go." I said.

"Why?" He asked annoyed.

"I'm going to see what Damon and Stefan are up too." I said getting up and putting my clothes on.

I turned around almost bumping into Nik. "I'm glad your back." He said.

I smiled. "I am too."

"How was the other side?" He asked.

"I don't remember. I try to too but nothing comes back." I said.

"I'm sorry love." He said giving me a kiss on my head. "Go onto your brothers." He said.

****************

I walk into my house seeing my brother Rebekah and some other vampire feeding on a piano player.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"Living as a vampire." Damon said.

"This is a start of a porno." I mumbled.

Rebekah gave me a smile. "I have to hear you and my brother the whole time." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing the red head.

"This is Miss Sage." Damon said.

"Nik told me about you, Finn's whore." I said.

She smiled. "The one and only." She said.

"I'm Lucy." I said. "Now go back to whatever the hell you were doing." I said going to my room.

I fell asleep thinking about the other side and how couldn't remember it.

I got back to my apartment after leaving Damon with the band. I went into the kitchen to grab a blood bag. When I turned around I saw Esther.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"This is a dream. I am here to warn you." She said.

"Warm me from what?" I asked.

"My children and your future with them. They will hurt you. Nik will hurt you not physically but emotionally." She said.

"You are the one that brought me back from the dead to 'balance' Nik out." I said.

"Yes and I see that mistake. You have to allow you brothers to kill them." She said.

"My brothers weren't planning on killing them." I said.

"Yes they where they know how to get more stakes." She said.

"We used the only one on Mikael." I said.

"The Old Wickery Bridge Sign is made of the white oak tree. Your brothers know that." She said.

"I won't let them kill your children!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry let them die." she said. "Goodbye this will be the last time you see me." She said.

"Why last?" I asked.

"Once an original dies the whole blood line dies of." She said.

I was shocked. "Wait!" I yelled but she was already gone.

I woke up sweating. I needed to stop my brothers from killing them or we would all be dead. But what did she mean when she said Nik would hurt me. I don't think he would ever do that to me. I ran downstairs.

"Damon! Stefan!" I yelled.

No answer. They where gone and my only guess would be at the bridge. I used my vampire speed and ran there.

I saw Rebekah and Damon standing in front a burning sign.

"Damon!" I yelled.

He turned around. "Looked who joined the original killing party." He said.

"Damon you can't kill them..."

"What do you mea? they bring nothing but pain and misery to the world! And for your little boyfriend he's a monster!" Damon yelled.

I ran to attack him but was stopped by Beckah who pulled me away and back to her house.

"He makes me so mad!" I yelled.

"I know, I know." She said.

"I had nothing to do with that." I said.

"I know." He Essie handing me a drink.

"Sit and let's gossip." She said as we sat on the couch.

The Mikaelsons are my second family. I'm not going to let them die. Because if they die we all die and I don't want to go back to the other side.