Would?

Drifting body it's sole desertion

Flying not yet quite the notion

***********************

Lucy POV

Kol and I ended back at Nik's but I was to pissed off at him to even look at him. Kol invited me to stay in his room.

"Kol did you threaten to kill my hunter?" Nik yelled stepping in the room.

I shot out of the bed and made eye contact and Nik. He slightly growled at the sight of me laying in Kol's bed.

Kol moaned and got up to. When he saw Nik he smirked. "Don't worry brother our clothes are still on."

"Did you try to kill my hunter?" Nik asked.

Kol sighed. "Not yet, only threaten him."

I slapped Kol. "Don't fucking touch him."

Kol laughed. "Looks like you still have some feeling for him."

Nik glared at both of us and I could feel my checks getting red. "We are just friends."

"Well I'll leave you two alone I'm going to the grill." Kol said leaving Nik and I in the room by himself.

"Nothing happened." I muttered. "Kol is my best friend."

Nik walked over to me and placed his arm around my shoulder. "Whatever he had told you isn't true. I'm only using Haley as information." Nik said.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter." I said getting up and leaving Nik alone.

*********************************

I went back to my brother's house to see how training Jeremy was.

"Damon! Stefan!" I yelled. There was no answer. I kept quite until I heard voices coming from the basement.

I walked down there and saw Nik standing at the cell door with Damon inside.

"What the hell?" I asked.

Nik looked at me and smiled. "Look who decided to show up."

"What's going on?" I asked Damon.

"Your buddy Kol compelled me to kill Jeremy." Damon said.

I sighed. "God dammit."

"You know, none of this would be an issue if you'd have just done your job properly. I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy." Nik said.

"No, you weren't. Are you kidding? You got there day two. Do you know how hard it is to get these Xbox brains to focus?" I asked Nik.

"And then when I turned a room full of barflies into vampires for him to slaughter, you let Kol kill them." Nik snapped back.

"Your brother problem, not ours, buddy." Damon said to Nik.

"And whose bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm?" Nik asked.

"Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep, now, could we?" Damon asked.

"Ah, yes, for the love of Elena. How is it that she manages to overlook every horrific thing you've ever done? Is it willful ignorance, or perhaps something more pathological?" Nik asked Damon.

"Some people are just more capable of forgiveness than others. Bet you score about a negative 500 in that realm." Damon said smirking.

"Come on. There must be a secret. It can't just be the sire bond. What is it?Compulsion? Manipulation? What is it you say to her?" Nik asked Damon.