Creeping Death

So let it be written

So let it be done

I'm sent here by the chosen one

************************

Lucy POV

I sat at my brothers house flipping threw Stefan's journal. He walked downstairs carrying a bag over his shoulder.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

Stefan looked startled. "You know out."

He walked passed me and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I yelled at him.

"Out." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Is this about Nik in the woods this morning?"

He stopped and said nothing.

"I see shady Stefan is back." I sighed.

"You obviously haven't heard Elena and I broke up." He said.

I was shocked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "The power couple? John and Yoko? Soul mates? Broke up?" I asked sarcastically.

He stared at me with no expression on his face.

I sighed. "Oh. Got it. You don't want to talk. Uh, well, I'll be quick then. So, apparently, if we want to find the cure, we have to find a vampire hunter who can kill enough vampires to reveal the map on the hunter's mark. Now, unless we want Jeremy to go all Connor 2.0; I suggest we find a different hunter." I told him.

"Okay. And?" Stefan asked.

"Bonnie told me about Professor Shane, I was going to ask him but turns out he's shadier than you are. Matt Donovan connected him and the Pastor through phone records. Apparently, the two were very chatty the day that the Pastor blew up the Council." I told him.

"Ah, so you're gonna confront Shane, threaten him, possibly kill him, that sort of thing?" Stefan asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, unless he tells me what he's up to. What do you say? Should we tag team this?" I asked.

"Nah, I'd say you're on your own." Stefan said. "Maybe ask Damon."

"Or we could just blow it off and go get drunk. Twin bond over some vodka. If you, you know, want some quality time." I told him.

Stefan grinned and started to laugh before waking out of the house.

****************************

I walked over to the Lockwood mansion looking for somebody to feed off of. It would be easy here considering all the people Caroline has working for her. Today was Miss Mystic Falls Pageant and Barbie vampire had to make it perfect.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked.

"Here to see Haley. The wolf whore is growing on me and I figured she needs somebody other than a male companion." I said smirking.

Caroline rolled her eyes. "I don't know what to tell you. She left with Tyler." She said.

I smirked looking around the decorated room. "Nice decorating." I said before leaving the house.

My phone buzzed in my pocket I pulled t out seeing I got a text from Stefan.

Meet me in the Lockwood cellar. Don't tell anyone.

I sighed. 'That bastard couldn't stay away for ever' I thought walking toward my car.

While I was walking to my car I bumped into somebody. I looked up to see my best friends eyes look down at me.