Chapter 36: The Chipmunk

My hand rested on Niko's palm, sandwiched in-between his two hands.

He removed his hand, uncovering mine in the process. His other hand still holding mine, he slowly lowered my hand back to my side.

I stood watching him taking his jacket off.

Niko wrapped his jacket around me, before resting his hands on my shoulders squeezing them. Niko suddenly pulled me slightly towards him, making me gasp in the process.

When I looked up at him, he had the biggest smirk plastered on his face. The whole thing was amusing him.

I sneered at him.

How annoying can you be!

Niko removed his hands from my shoulders to the front of his jacket. I watched as his right hand reached for the forth button. I didn't budge this time. He gripped the front of his jacket tightly before ordering "*Gel".

Niko pulled me by his jacket as he walked back towards the car. "You said your father wanted you to become a school teacher. I wonder what you will teach the poor kids. You will probably teach them nothing but disobedience and being rebellious, inatçı kedi (stubborn cat)." He said as he dragged me.

I slapped his hand that was dragging me gaining a loud laugh from his side.

I couldn't argue him back.

I watched the evening hit one side of him. How it illuminated him, his curls had the color of chestnuts, his tan skin glow, and how a remnant of his laugh was still on his face, making his dimples stay behind. He didn't let go till we reached the passenger's seat.

He opened the door for me "*Hadi stubborn cat."

I rolled my eyes at him "*O zaman then you are a vulgar chipmunk." "So you are the bigger animal' he leaned on the door '*Anne çok korkuyorum. You can eat me then. I don't mind." he said winking.

"NIKOOOO"

"HAHAHAHA" he bursted laughing. '*Tamam tamam *ama keep the jacket from the dumpster safe, the owner wants it back."

"I will personally send to him.' before I stepped into the car I looked over my shoulder at him, declaring 'to your house, don't worry."

"Ouch *kizim."

"You asked for it annoying chipmunk." I sated as I climbed into the car.

"Oooohhhhh *hayir. Am going to throw a fit for being called that."

I rolled my eyes at him before pulling the door to close it. But Niko pulled the door back with a serious look.

"Well at least a chipmunk is cute." He stated as he closed the door behind me 'ama I have no idea how an almost 2 meter man can fit into that category."

I smacked my lips together trying to conceal my laughter.

"Oh Nikola Bey you are that cute and good-looking, you are being called a chipmunk." He said loudly as he walked around the car, making sure I hear it.

I hid my face behind my hand as he took his seat behind the stirring wheel.

"*Evet ya am that adorable, Anne did you hear that?! I guess you did a great job thank you." He said looking at the sky.

"You are aware that this is an insult to you."

"Are we jealous, little cat?!" He said poking my cheek.

"Bana bak last time I licked you the next time I will bite you." "Tamam tamam vicious cat." He said putting his hands up, surrendering.

I punched his arm "ouuufff I swear you will break my arm with all this abuse. By the way I am a lawyer I can take you to court over this."