The Devil Woman

The devil woman is beautiful. You'll never know she's evil because what's evil about a gorgeous woman? She likes to attend parties, so she could lure men away with intent of killing them or leaving them lost to die.
I can tell you this matter-of-factly because I have encountered her already. She has long hair that drapes like a silky veil over her back. Her nose is perfectly straight. Her eyes are endearing. So vast and...mysterious. But you must pay attention to their colour. Her eyes, as beautiful as they are, are the telltale sign that she is the devil woman. They are blood red. You might wonder how you'd be able to tell if she's just wearing contact lenses. That's a fair question. I mean, to get close enough to be able to tell...if she really is the devil woman then at that close distance from her you will be too far gone - a slave to her magic spell.
I was there once. I fell prey to her spell. But I was one of the lucky ones. She took me back to an old log cabin in the woods. To be honest I didn't even notice until we'd gotten there. She wanted to kill me. She turned ugly and vicious - a face like a rotting corpse and long disgusting yellowed nails sharpened at the point like poisonous claws. But my phone rang. Such a stupid stroke of luck. The loud and annoying blaring ringtone disturbed and broke her train of concentration. She shrieked in pain and ran out of the cabin. I got out of my daze and ran away. Somehow I was rescued and that is how I could tell you this. My phone was actually on mute though, so I think...maybe I have a guardian angel.
Maybe.