If you're tired, maybe go to sleep

I don't know about you, but many times I have been so sleepy that I knew I had to put down my phone. But I'd keep telling myself that I'd watch just one more Youtube video, or play one more level of Candy Crush. And I'd stay up to the point where when I finally give in and decide to go to sleep, I can't. My eyes would burn, my body would ache for sleep, but my heart rate would be up. And I'd be twisting and turning. I didn't understand what was the cause for this phenomenon. But now I've come to realise it's a sixth sense, really.
I read that when you're going to sleep, a whole host if spirits and other entities stand by - waiting to take you with them if you die, or to fight for your body. Either one.
So when you force yourself to stay up, the entities get restless and relentless. They want your body, and they want it now. But you just won't sleep! At this point, they decide they won't wait to find out if you'll die naturally - when you go to sleep, they will kill you.
However, finally, when they think you're going to sleep, your sixth sense kicks in. You feel it in your very soul (even if you don't notice). Your fast heart rate keeps you up if necessary, until the spirits give up for the night. So, if you notice this happening, try to keep yourself up even longer, just until your sixth sense deems it is safe.