Chapter Two

I was cuddling against Benji's side as we watched the movie he picked out. I was watching Benji more than I was watching the movie, but could you blame me? He was much more interesting.

After a while, he noticed me staring and smiled.

"Like what you see?"

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. "Definitely."

He studied me for a second before patting his lap. "Come here."

I raised an eye brow but climbed onto his lap, facing him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled against his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He still tasted like the strawberries I had given him earlier, which I had bought just for him.

His hands went under my shirt, grazing my back with his fingers. I gasped at the sensation of his cold fingers on my back, and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

His hands went down my back and tugged up on the hem of my shirt. I broke away from the kiss and held my arms up so he could take it off of me.

I grinned. "Your turn."

He took his shirt off and I put my hands back on his shoulders. He watched me as I trailed my finger down his chest and traced his abs.

I felt him shiver underneath me.

I brought my lips to his neck and kissed down to his chest.

"Jey..."

I kept kissing him but replied, "hmm?"

"Maybe we should wait..."

Now I stopped and looked up at him.

"You know, before we do anything. I've wanted this for so long, but I want it to be special. And you know, not on a couch."

"Well, yeah, but," I trailed my hand down his torso and to the waistband of his sweatpants. "Don't you want me to do something about this?"

I pointed to the bulge in his pants and he looked down, blushing.

"Maybe not sex yet... but theres other things we can do..." he trailed off at the end.

"What are we waiting for?" I grinned.

He paused the movie and smirked at me. "Why don't you show me your room then?"