Chapter Five

I gripped Benji's jacket as he pressed me harder against the wall, pressing kisses against my neck.

     I tugged his jacket off his arms and threw it on the floor, then pushed him off me so I could take off his shirt.

     I reached to pull off my shirt, but before I had the chance Benji picked me up and dropped me onto the bed.

     I yelped as he climbed on top of me. He put my arms above my head and tugged my shirt off. He kissed down my chest and to the waist band of my jeans.

     "Won't be needed these for much longer," he said, unbuckling my belt.

     He pulled my belt through the loops and threw it across the room before going to unbutton my jeans.

     After taking mine off, he took off his own then went back to kissing all over me.

     He moved lower, kissing my inner thighs. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, suppressing the noise coming from my throat.

     Finally, he put his hand on the waistband of my boxers.

     He looked up at me. "Ready?"

     "I was born ready."

     "Jey, no."

     I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. But yes. I'm ready."

***

     Benji was fast asleep beside me, but I still lay awake, staring at the ceiling.

     Benji was only able to make time to stay for the weekend, so he was supposed to leave tomorrow morning. He was only here for three days, but they were amazing. I didn't want him to leave.

     After anything good happens, I end up crashing and breaking down.

     Even after simple things like hanging out with my friends for a few hours, It's too much for me and I end up crashing afterwards. It's like I'm being punished for allowing myself to be happy.

     It'll be ten times worse this time because i'm ten times happier when he's here and ten times sadder when he's gone.

     I started to drift off, so many thoughts running through my mind. I guess I'll deal with them in the morning.

***

     I know i said this chapter would be better but apparently I lied. sorry?